Elections are rigged, debates are rigged, "lawfare"

Because we have fair and honest elections. You cannot cheat in voting. However, in caging, dishonest gerrymandering, stopping likely Dems from voting, taking millions off the voter rolls without notification and other methods you can see the reds want to pick the voters. The understanding is a larger turnout helps the Dems. So if you have lucid moments, you would understand the Dems are not guilty of taking people's voting rights away. It is the reds.
Democrats gerrymander worse than Republicans. As for voter rolls, the Democrats would prefer they never get checked, just added to.

Democrat election fraud occurred in the 2016 election.

Democrats were unsuccessful in 2016, despite the fraud. Democrat election fraud in 2020 caused that election to fault. There was no election in 2020.
LOL
Got any REAL proof of fraud in the 2016 election?
And if there wasn't an election in 2020 what are all you MAGAS crying about?
How could it have been RIGGED?
Have a nice day and thanks for showing us all just how big a MORON you are.

Democrats gerrymander worse than Republicans. As for voter rolls, the Democrats would prefer they never get checked, just added to.
That is nor even close to true. I showed you who the father of extreme gerrymandering was and you closed your eyes and said it was the Dems worse. That simply and factually is wrong. Every fucking election gets checked. Are you playing opposites again? You have no idea how elections work.

LOL
Got any REAL proof of fraud in the 2016 election?
Don't try to deny your way out of it. I have already shown you the evidence of fraud on both election cycles.
And if there wasn't an election in 2020 what are all you MAGAS crying about?
RQAA. MAGA isn't a person.
How could it have been RIGGED?
RQAA
Have a nice day and thanks for showing us all just how big a MORON you are.
Mantra 1a. Lame. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

That is nor even close to true. I showed you who the father of extreme gerrymandering was and you closed your eyes and said it was the Dems worse. That simply and factually is wrong. Every fucking election gets checked. Are you playing opposites again? You have no idea how elections work.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!

Don't try to deny your way out of it. I have already shown you the evidence of fraud on both election cycles.

RQAA. MAGA isn't a person.

RQAA

Mantra 1a. Lame. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
SO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF.
Just running you big mouth off trying to get some attention, you must have been neglected when you were a kid.
Why don't you go and find some real proof and not come back till you find some ?

Hell, even radical Leftist, Democrat friendly Vox says they do

The Democrats are the pros when it comes to cheating in elections.

Back