Elections are rigged, debates are rigged, "lawfare"

That's really kinda cute that you believe Trump's completely debunked lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

He thought 2016 had massive fraud also. And he thought 2012 was a "sham."

It's actually mathematically challenged to think that anyone could rig a national election and not have it revealed in any way. Hundreds of people would have to be involved, at minimum.
As I have asked for a long time now Trump started saying the 2016 election was " RIGGED " MONTHS before it was even held.
So my question has been aren't things usually " RIGGED " in the favor of the winner?
I have never seen that I can remember anything " RIGGED " in favor of the loser.
So if it was rigged in favor of the winner ( as I said most things are ) and Trump won , how did he know it was rigged,? who rigged it? , did HE rig it,?
maybe Congress should have been asking Trump some questions about that election and not going on witch hunts after the Dems.
and you can BET the MAGA definitely do NOT want that to happen, they never want to get down to the REAL TRUTH about anything, They just listen to one of the BIGGEST LIARS the world has ever known and believe all his lies.
Have a nice day

As I have asked for a long time now Trump started saying the 2016 election was " RIGGED " MONTHS before it was even held.
So my question has been aren't things usually " RIGGED " in the favor of the winner?
I have never seen that I can remember anything " RIGGED " in favor of the loser.
So if it was rigged in favor of the winner ( as I said most things are ) and Trump won , how did he know it was rigged,? who rigged it? , did HE rig it,?
maybe Congress should have been asking Trump some questions about that election and not going on witch hunts after the Dems.
and you can BET the MAGA definitely do NOT want that to happen, they never want to get down to the REAL TRUTH about anything, They just listen to one of the BIGGEST LIARS the world has ever known and believe all his lies.
Have a nice day

It's definitely a pattern for Trump - he has done this his whole career. Setting the table in case he loses.

MAGA isn't a person, Drunkard. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT "VICTIMHOOD" ON TRUMP!

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD! DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT PERSECUTION AND IMPRISONMENT OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS!
you are right for once.
MAGA is a bunch of really stupid dumb fucks with a cumulative IQ of about what a IDIOT has.
Have a nice day

Events across nearly the entire history of the US as a nation. Why should anyone not reasonably believe that Democrats who have been proven to have cheated in elections for literally centuries of US history would suddenly stop cheating now?
and the Dems ask that same question about you MAGA and Republicans

Democrat election fraud occurred in the 2016 election.
Democrats were unsuccessful in 2016, despite the fraud. Democrat election fraud in 2020 caused that election to fault. There was no election in 2020.

Back