Elections are rigged, debates are rigged, "lawfare"

Hell, even radical Leftist, Democrat friendly Vox says they do

The Democrats are the pros when it comes to cheating in elections.
You are playing opposites like Trump does. You are wrong again.
Several states with hugely slanted Repub majorities ,were told in court they had to redraw fairer districts. The horror of it, is they set up committees with 4 Dems and 4 Repubs to set up fair redistricting. That would upset you. Fair to you is Trump should draw the districts. Perhaps with Loomer's help.

Last edited:
SO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF.
Just running you big mouth off trying to get some attention, you must have been neglected when you were a kid.
Why don't you go and find some real proof and not come back till you find some ?
Argument of the Stone. I already gave you some of the evidence. So have others.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!

These fucks are completely fine with pissing in our ears and telling us that it is raining.

Honesty is a character flaw in WOKE.

"ONWARDS TO UTOPIA!!"

It's wild how fully and completely MAGA has bought into Trump's cartoonishly sad "victimhood" mentality.

I mean, Trump's motto in life is "it's not fair!" He reminds me of the kids on the playground who couldn't handle losing a game. "It's not fair! You cheated!"

As with everything, I expect Trump to be this way now, about everything. But it's dismaying how many believe & repeat his pathetic whining.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VICTIM WHINING ON TRUMP!

You are playing opposites like Trump does. You are wrong again.
Several states with hugely slanted Repub majorities ,were told in court they had to redraw fairer districts. The horror of it, is they set up committees with 4 Dems and 4 Repubs to set up fair redistricting. That would upset you. Fair to you is Trump should draw the districts. Perhaps with Loomer's help.
I never said Republicans don't gerrymander, they do. What I am saying is the Democrats are far more virulent at it and I gave sources proving that.

Back