Entry for the first Annual JPP Cup World Championship

True, I am a loyal friend. But you will be surprised by the two of us.

oh....so now its the 'two' of you...watermark can't handle his own, he needs his big bad ass gun toting ex military youngin to help him.....personally, i think you debate better than watermark, i'd still trash you and embarrass you though

:)

oh....so now its the 'two' of you...watermark can't handle his own, he needs his big bad ass gun toting ex military youngin to help him.....personally, i think you debate better than watermark, i'd still trash you and embarrass you though

:)
Flattery and promises of sexual gratification will get you no where.

Last edited:
Yurt.... I think you over estimate yourself... and under estimate Water....

While he normally just emo spazzes all over the board, he is pretty good when he actually feels like debating. As for you... you tend to get overly emotional and thus start spewing all over the board in a massive hissy fit when someone pushes you up against the wall.

Yurt.... I think you over estimate yourself... and under estimate Water....

While he normally just emo spazzes all over the board, he is pretty good when he actually feels like debating. As for you... you tend to get overly emotional and thus start spewing all over the board in a massive hissy fit when someone pushes you up against the wall.

yawn.....another watermark defender

what cracks me up, is that you guys defend him by saying....he "normally" is stupid, but you should see him when he is not stupid

you can debate about money issues, other than that, you suck and have nothing but insults and when someone responds to your childish insults, you call them emotional...

yawn.....another watermark defender

what cracks me up, is that you guys defend him by saying....he "normally" is stupid, but you should see him when he is not stupid
That's because we've known him a good number of years. He's a member of the old guard.

Back