Entry for the first Annual JPP Cup World Championship

OK, so here are the entries so far and I"m assuming those who've posted are in.

Mott
Super Freak
Yurt
Cap'n Billy
USLoyal
3-D (you are not getting away with being a spectator fly boy)
Southernman
Watermark
Asshat Zombie
Damocles
Winterborn
Zappasguitar

OK that's only 12 entries. We need at least 16 to make this a go. Some players I'd like to see

Charver
Anyoldiron
Tom Pendegrast
US911
Dixie
Cypress
Nigel
Jarod
Desh/Evince
Topspin
Tinfoil
Cawacko
Apple
Smarter Than You
Beefy
Annie
Chapdog
Onceler
Singlemankenneth
Socrtease
Webway
Bravo
Christiefan
DonQuixote
Norman
Thaichiliberal

If I missed anyone on this list, please don't be offended. Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the list of comeptitors.

Last edited:
BTW, I think 16 contestants will be the perfect # for the first go around as that will require at least a months time and 15 total debates. I'm thinking that we should have 1 debate every other day from the time we start. That will take about a month depending on whether or not we debate on weekends.

I don't have the time to set aside lately or I'd get in. I think Dixie would be an excellent participant though.

I have already won. it's obvious i am the most impactful and skilled debater here.
So your answer is "yes" then? Just do it, you have the time, the brain....

School them all, even the East Germans will be chanting your name... "AssHat! AssHat!"

So your answer is "yes" then? Just do it, you have the time, the brain....

School them all, even the East Germans will be chanting your name... "AssHat! AssHat!"

I do not fear the judges. I just don't waste time seeking approval from brainwashed morons.

yawn.....another watermark defender

what cracks me up, is that you guys defend him by saying....he "normally" is stupid, but you should see him when he is not stupid

you can debate about money issues, other than that, you suck and have nothing but insults and when someone responds to your childish insults, you call them emotional...

The above is a prime example of why you won't be beating anyone in a debate. You don't pay attention. I did not state that he is 'normally stupid'. I think he is quite intelligent. He simply chooses to emo spaz on the board because he finds it amusing.

As for insults.... I made an observation based on your behavior. As I stated... when you are backed against the wall, you get emotional... just as you did just now.

I don't have the time to set aside lately or I'd get in. I think Dixie would be an excellent participant though.
I wouldn't over estimate the difficulty of this Damo. You only have to make 4 posts in 24 hours as your part of you debate. We can also limit the # of words so we don't have to post 5 pages. Let's say opening statements/rebuttals and answers to questions are 100 to 500 words. The Question is just a single question you get to ask your opponent. You and you're opponent can email each other for convienent times for the both of you so it shouldn't take up to much of your time. Even if you win the tournament you'll only participate in 4 debates. I think that over the course of a few months this would only take up an hour or two of your time.

Have some fun, compete with what time you have and lets see how interesting the tournament is as a whole. Would love to have you sign up Damo. We could really use your leadership.

I wouldn't over estimate the difficulty of this Damo. You only have to make 4 posts in 24 hours as your part of you debate. We can also limit the # of words so we don't have to post 5 pages. Let's say opening statements/rebuttals and answers to questions are 100 to 500 words. The Question is just a single question you get to ask your opponent. You and you're opponent can email each other for convienent times for the both of you so it shouldn't take up to much of your time. Even if you win the tournament you'll only participate in 4 debates. I think that over the course of a few months this would only take up an hour or two of your time.

Have some fun, compete with what time you have and lets see how interesting the tournament is as a whole. Would love to have you sign up Damo. We could really use your leadership.
M'eh. Why not? We need to allow people to move the time of debate if necessary though. There are whole days I can barely make the site lately and I'd hate to lose by default...

There needs to be time and word limits as Moot proposed. There's times when I can post as well but that will just be the breaks.

Remember when we tried all this before with war zone?

I am the fucking winner here. There's no doubt about that. All of this is just the deniers of my greatness looking to build an alternate reality where i'm not the most aweseom.

M'eh. Why not? We need to allow people to move the time of debate if necessary though. There are whole days I can barely make the site lately and I'd hate to lose by default...
I don't see where that would be a problem. The Judging panel can give you and your opponent some advance knowledge and flexibility to allow for scheduling the debates.

Asshat, since you pipped up I'm putting you on the list too.

Where are the specifics of the competition? Who picks the topics?

Back