Erect Carlos Danger for NY Mayor

the tea party is all jesusy now.

you got ripped off huh?

they cheated paul just like they have been cheating dems for decades.

it didn't taste good huh?

they manipulate all their people any way that makes them money.

then you do them great favors by believing the idiocy they plant for you like the Austrian school the heritage foundation

Wow. The republican elite have tried to sideline the TEA Party because of their libertarian bent, because they are less "religious", not because they'll vote for anything "oh save me jesus for You have sinned"...

The Tea Party folk I know are more social conservatives than libertarians. I try to sideline them because of that, over the libertarian part. Around here Anti-Gay Marriage is a bigger issue for the Tea Party than Fiscal Conservatism.

I suspect that if Foley had been texting younger girls he would not have been exiled.

He did float a trial balloon regarding running for mayor of West Palm Beach, but that went over like a led balloon.

the tea party is all jesusy now.

you got ripped off huh?
It isn't centralized, or controlled, which was part of its strength, but also part of its weakness.

they cheated paul just like they have been cheating dems for decades.

it didn't taste good huh?

they manipulate all their people any way that makes them money.

then you do them great favors by believing the idiocy they plant for you like the Austrian school the heritage foundation
Most of this part makes no sense.

Most TEA Party organizations are not all "jeesusssy"... That's just your wishful thinking. As for the Austrian economics, we watch Keynesian economics take down another major city in the US and the True Believers pretend that it can't be their policies set in place for more than 50 years that did it...

I'd LOOOOOOOVE to hear more about the theory that Keynesian economics "took down" Detroit (and also the other major US cities). LOL.

that is what is so mind blowing about how stupid his actionss were.

A guy who had to put up with weiner jokes all his life makes a fucking ass out of himself buy showing off his weiner.

this guy needs to fucking take a long hike on his own dime and not the people dime.

He can wear diapers to any prostitute he wants maybe he can turn R I hear they don't care about weiner wagging and lots of things

Yeah, good point. The guy needs some serious therapy.

So now texting is a bad thing? And if I remember correctly they were young, but not underage.
Wow. Unwelcome dick picks to unsuspecting young women is bad, Jarod. Sexting after you are caught and promise never to do it again, still bad. At least Foley didn't try to pretend it was one of his staff who did it in his name.

Wow. Unwelcome dick picks to unsuspecting young women is bad, Jarod. Sexting after you are caught and promise never to do it again, still bad. At least Foley didn't try to pretend it was one of his staff who did it in his name.

When the person is underage it's not bad, it's a crime.

Back