Erect Carlos Danger for NY Mayor

My kids are currently 7 and under. Once they are 16 or 17, they should be responsibly exploring there sexuality. Now, I don't want some 40 year old man manipulating them, but in an age appropriate situation where they are mutually exploring sexuality via computer discussion... I don't think I would have a problem with that.

With the sexting it's guys and girls sending pictures of their junk to each other. Maybe this is sexist (or me thinking about being a dad to a teenage daughter) but no 14 or 15 year girl needs to send naked pictures of her body to some guy who is then most likely going to show them to others at school or post them on the internet.

No guy needs to be doing it either but I read far more stories about guys posting girls pictures online.

With the sexting it's guys and girls sending pictures of their junk to each other. Maybe this is sexist (or me thinking about being a dad to a teenage daughter) but no 14 or 15 year girl needs to send naked pictures of her body to some guy who is then most likely going to show them to others at school or post them on the internet.

No guy needs to be doing it either but I read far more stories about guys posting girls pictures online.

I agree because of the potential for exploitation. Sexting does not necessarily involve sending nude photos.

I remember when I was in High School a girl gave a boy a polaroid photo of her without a shirt on. The guy showed it all around school. This has been happening well before computers. Another boy had a audio tape of him and a different girl having sex. He played it for everyone.

I remember when I was in High School a girl gave a boy a polaroid photo of her without a shirt on. The guy showed it all around school. This has been happening well before computers. Another boy had a audio tape of him and a different girl having sex. He played it for everyone.

Sure, it's not like this is brand new but as your example pointed out back in the day you couldn't send a nude photo of yourself from your bedroom to another person in a matter of seconds. WAAYYY more prevalent these days.

Sure, it's not like this is brand new but as your example pointed out back in the day you couldn't send a nude photo of yourself from your bedroom to another person in a matter of seconds. WAAYYY more prevalent these days.

Maybe, but I used to talk dirty to girls on the phone from my bedroom when I was a teenager. That and sexting are both better than getting a disease or getting pregnant.

I even knew a girl from Camp in Alabama who I corresponded with sexually via written letters.

Maybe, but I used to talk dirty to girls on the phone from my bedroom when I was a teenager. That and sexting are both better than getting a disease or getting pregnant.

I even knew a girl from Camp in Alabama who I corresponded with sexually via written letters.

Nothing wrong with that. It's the sending of your junk which gets the kids in trouble.

fwiw Jarod, I believe you said you have three kids. I'm sure you'll hear a lot more about sexting than you ever wanted to in the near future. My partner here at work has a son who will be a sophomore in high school this fall and he reads the text messages his son receives and he said these girls do not hold anything back. He said he warns his son about it but just commented that these kids are so aggressive today.

I really look forward to being a parent one day but this is definitely not one of the parts I look forward to.

These girls today! It's not like in our day huh Cawacko? With our chaperoned dates and when girls were taught that it's their role to hold back. It's the boy's job to want, the girl's to withhold.

I wonder why that is? I wonder whose fault that is?

These girls today! It's not like in our day huh Cawacko? With our chaperoned dates and when girls were taught that it's their role to hold back. It's the boy's job to want, the girl's to withhold.

No girl ever put out for me and no girl sent me any pictures of her goods.

Yeah, like, polaroids are a little different from digital photographs.

Also, too, LOL at Jarod's girlfriend "from camp." The Alabama thing is a new twist though. Around where I grew up all the dude's girlfriends "from camp" lived in Canada.

It's almost as if no one ever taught those boys to respect women, including respecting their sexuality.

If I know the person I send my picture too is probably going to post it online I'm probably not going to send them a picture.

It's almost as if these boys are gaining the trust of these girls, and then betraying it in order to sexually humiliate them. I wonder why that would be?

No girl ever put out for me and no girl sent me any pictures of her goods.

Put out for you! You know, I hope if you have sons instead of daughters, you don't forget to teach them to have some fucking respect for girls and to treasure their trust. And that the sexual degradation of another human being is the act of an animal.

Yeah, like, polaroids are a little different from digital photographs.

Also, too, LOL at Jarod's girlfriend "from camp." The Alabama thing is a new twist though. Around where I grew up all the dude's girlfriends "from camp" lived in Canada.
She was not a girlfriend.

Back