Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

i would have liked to let it go on longer but didn't know how many people would be upset about it and i didn't want to spend 30 minutes fixing everyones points.

it all started with me giving 1 billion points to watermark cause i felt bad for him over something. At the time I was like "no way will watermark actually neg someone down a billion points, he'll just enjoy being cool". but then he spread around the love (and hate) and it went from there. It was kinda cool to see the points spreading like a virus lol...

only about 8 people ended up getting hit by the rep virus, as watermark told me on aim, he was "surprisingly restrained." everyone is back to normal etc

also this thread was originally started so i could quickly fix everybody but i found a different way, so this thing doesn't serve a purpose anymore.

I stand by my assertion that it shows how the anti-right will abuse their power, no mtter how little power they truly have.

Something tells me you'll stand by any assertion of yours no matter what.

Saying Grind is an example of the the anti-right, and then denying you said so within a couple of posts speaks for itself. You need not say anymore.

Its pretty common for uninformed, uneducated, ideological mouthpieces to behave as such.

Something tells me you'll stand by any assertion of yours no matter what.

Saying Grind is an example of the the anti-right, and then denying you said so within a couple of posts speaks for itself. You need not say anymore.

Its pretty common for uninformed, uneducated, ideological mouthpieces to behave as such.

Since you FEEL that you're correct, in your asinine assertion, let's ask Grind and see what he has to say.
Just to make it interesting, let's say the loser of this contest gets his REP power reduced by 16.
Now, do you want to play; or are you just full of hot air?

Grind:
Do you think I was referring to you as someone who is anti-right and was abusing your power; or do you think I was talking about the one who you gave the power to??

∂˚;455496 said:
usfreedom knew i started it, he pmed me this morning, he was saying watermark was being anti-right.

Did you really think that I was referring to you as being anti-right and abusing your power?

Since you FEEL that you're correct, in your asinine assertion, let's ask Grind and see what he has to say.
Just to make it interesting, let's say the loser of this contest gets his REP power reduced by 16.
Now, do you want to play; or are you just full of hot air?

Grind:
Do you think I was referring to you as someone who is anti-right and was abusing your power; or do you think I was talking about the one who you gave the power to??

It was obvious what you meant...

I was wondering if you'd be willing to share Beefy's rep points after he loses them? :cool:

∂˚;455496 said:
usfreedom knew i started it, he pmed me this morning, he was saying watermark was being anti-right.

So why did he blame IB1?

"I never said he was and he wasn't the one that abused the power; but then, you knew that and was trying to defend IB1dumbassguy"

Last edited:
Back