Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

So why did he blame IB1?

"I never said he was and he wasn't the one that abused the power; but then, you knew that and was trying to defend IB1dumbassguy"

Are you kidding me??? *eye-roll*

UMMM ib1 is anti right. ib1 was given power and he abused it. You said it started with Grind, Free agreed as it was Grind that gave ib1 the power he then abused it...tap tap on citizens noggin... got it now?

Are you kidding me??? *eye-roll*

UMMM ib1 is anti right. ib1 was given power and he abused it. You said it started with Grind, Free agreed as it was Grind that gave ib1 the power he then abused it...tap tap on citizens noggin... got it now?

Hey, don't thump that coconut to hard.
I don't think it's ripe yet.

Grind likes to throw a bit of randomness to the board on occasion...

Rep points are one of the ways he does it.

Grind likes to throw a bit of randomness to the board on occasion...

Rep points are one of the ways he does it.

Didn't bother me.
Like I said, it was a good example of how an anti-right gets a little power and then abuses it.
IB1dumbassguy was a perfect example.

I notided that beefy has appeared to turn tail and hauled his hefty ass for the hills.

No, I just have better things to do than hit the refresh button here non-stop.

But I see that I intervened on an ongoing thing that I did not understand, and thus spoke too soon.

I apologize for calling you a retard on this thread.

No, I just have better things to do than hit the refresh button here non-stop.

But I see that I intervened on an ongoing thing that I did not understand, and thus spoke too soon.

I apologize for calling you a retard on this thread.

Agreed and I apologize for thinking that you weren't to bright, on this thread.

beefy is a cool dude, he lives in hawii with hot chicks, plays poker, and probably chills at the beach all the time.

∂˚;455552 said:
beefy is a cool dude, he lives in hawii with hot chicks, plays poker, and probably chills at the beach all the time.

Did it really sound like I was accusing you of the REP problem??

Well, it started like this. Grind gave me one billion points. At first I was a little embarrassed that he gave me them. Then I realized I had leet power.

First thing I did was neg the dumbest, least worthwile poster at this site, USF. Then I possed IB1. Then I negged tinfoil and christopher. IB1 possed Zappasguitar and I don't know what all he did next, but apparently he delivered righteous justice to at least two other people. I decided not to use my power after that, because I didn't want to make Grind have to reset too much reputation, but then webbway said something that was just TOO FUCKING STUPID AND OBNOXIOUS for me to pass up. I should have negged all the trash from debatepolitics. If they died, I would not care, they are human scum.

Ah, so the outside was already peeled off and you were at the center round portion... Cool. It wasn't making sense.

Huh? The cocunut is whole and placed in large barrels of ice. You punch a hole in the softest end and drink the milk through a straw then crack it open and eat the meat leaving the brown skin. A delicious and refreshing treat.

Huh? The cocunut is whole and placed in large barrels of ice. You punch a hole in the softest end and drink the milk through a straw then crack it open and eat the meat leaving the brown skin. A delicious and refreshing treat.
Nah, coconuts come with an outside layer that isn't nearly as hard as the inner core. First you have to peel off the outside layer, then you have the hard inner shell to crack in order to get at the meat.

Kind of like a Walnut. The ones you get in the store already have the outside layer peeled off. If you ever watched the early seasons of Survivor you would have seen some people peeling off the outside layer to get at the shell, then having to crack that shell... They then used the cleaned shells as cooking utensils.

Here is a picture of the pulpy outside layer of the coconut after what we all know as a coconut has been removed:

coconutopen.jpg

Well, it started like this. Grind gave me one billion points. At first I was a little embarrassed that he gave me them. Then I realized I had leet power.

First thing I did was neg the dumbest, least worthwile poster at this site, USF. Then I possed IB1. Then I negged tinfoil and christopher. IB1 possed Zappasguitar and I don't know what all he did next, but apparently he delivered righteous justice to at least two other people. I decided not to use my power after that, because I didn't want to make Grind have to reset too much reputation, but then webbway said something that was just TOO FUCKING STUPID AND OBNOXIOUS for me to pass up. I should have negged all the trash from debatepolitics. If they died, I would not care, they are human scum.

So basically, you're just a cum stain on the world.

You should rename yourself to wetspot; because that's all you are.

Thanks for proving my assertion that the anti-right will always abuse what little bit of power they are given.

Even thought I know you won't be able to help yourself, there really is no need for you to respond; because you'll be ignored anyway.

So basically, you're just a cum stain on the world.

You should rename yourself to wetspot; because that's all you are.

Thanks for proving my assertion that the anti-right will always abuse what little bit of power they are given.

Even thought I know you won't be able to help yourself, there really is no need for you to respond; because you'll be ignored anyway.

It's reassuring to know that you've managed to turn yourself into a pariah on here as well. I salute the good sense of the majority.

Last edited:
Back