Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

Again. Grind is not anti right and he is responsible for abusing his power and starting this whole mess.

And rather then repeat my earlier comments and trying to get you to undertand them, which you obviously aren't able to; all that is left, is to say you're WRONG and you FAILED. :readit:

GAWD, I SO OWN YOU ON THIS. :cool:

you're basically saying that if someone comes up to you and gives you a gun and you kill someone with that gun then it is their fault, not yours....:pke:

logic fail

Negging someone is not shooting them. Giving someone a billion rep points is not giving them a gun. You fail logic forever.

No one ever said YOU, they said that Grind would not and is not responsible for your stupidity.

And now, I so own you also.

:cof1:

Grind is the only person who could possibly said to be "at fault" here, and even that is a stretch. Absolutely nothing was wrong with the actions of me and IB1. Nothing.

Grind. I do not owe you or anyone an apology. No one does me. Still, if you find it in your heart to put me above all others, well some great **** sex coming you way. Just saying...

And rather then repeat my earlier comments and trying to get you to undertand them, which you obviously aren't able to; all that is left, is to say you're WRONG and you FAILED. :readit:

GAWD, I SO OWN YOU ON THIS. :cool:

Do Not. If Grind had not given WM the megapoints none of this would have happened. Grind is the one that misused his authority and caused the entire mess.

Do Not. If Grind had not given WM the megapoints none of this would have happened. Grind is the one that misused his authority and caused the entire mess.

Sorry, you're still wrong and now you've become an apologist for the guilty; but then, you've always been an apologist.

Sorry, you're still wrong and now you've become an apologist for the guilty; but then, you've always been an apologist.

You do have a problem with understanding the root cause don't you?
It helps to explain some of the republican psyche to me.
Thanks

You do have a problem with understanding the root cause don't you?
It helps to explain some of the republican psyche to me.
Thanks

And your comments do nothing but add proof to the FACT that the anti-right will always abuse what ever amount of power they have.

You're owned, get use to it.

Negging someone is not shooting them. Giving someone a billion rep points is not giving them a gun. You fail logic forever.

dude, you don't understand logic or analogies....you must be smokin the kind today....

we're talking responsibility :pke:

i could care less about the rep argument, i think the rep thing is funny...i just can't stand it when people like you blame others for YOUR actions....don't be stupid and make me show a closer analogy just to prove the point that others giving you something does not take away your personal responsibility. you have free choice watermark....

That's true. On the other hand, if he hadn't would any of us have offered up other things for him? Seems just necessary, dontcha think?

And your comments do nothing but add proof to the FACT that the anti-right will always abuse what ever amount of power they have.

You're owned, get use to it.

Ohh I do not debate that, but you ignore that the right wing does the same thing. But all of either side will not do it, just most.

Back