Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

Care to show how??

He gave WM a kazillion points. That is not per the rules on rep points. Ask Damo.
give it up dude.
And this is not the first time. He neg repped me into negative numbers once, on one rep. He does not have that kind of legal rep power.
About 1,000 points or so. I forget how many.

Last edited:
Well, it started like this. Grind gave me one billion points. At first I was a little embarrassed that he gave me them. Then I realized I had leet power.

First thing I did was neg the dumbest, least worthwile poster at this site, USF. Then I possed IB1. Then I negged tinfoil and christopher. IB1 possed Zappasguitar and I don't know what all he did next, but apparently he delivered righteous justice to at least two other people. I decided not to use my power after that, because I didn't want to make Grind have to reset too much reputation, but then webbway said something that was just TOO FUCKING STUPID AND OBNOXIOUS for me to pass up. I should have negged all the trash from debatepolitics. If they died, I would not care, they are human scum.

Why didn't you rep me? Fuck you, Watermark, I fucking hate you!!!! You are truly evil, and I will never forget this lack of comaraderie!

Grind fucking ROCKS, though!!! And I'm only 2/3 saying this for him to rep me. When you get past my craving for attention and points, you are still left with the fact that Grind fucking ROCKS!

He gave WM a kazillion points. That is not per the rules on rep points. Ask Damo.
give it up dude.
And this is not the first time he neg repped me into negative numbers once, on one rep. He does not have that kind of legal rep power.

He gave WM a gift and you consider it abuse!! :eek:

LOL suckup.

Seems like I got called a whiner when grind neg repped me into oblivion. I did not see that in this thread.

Must be a partisan thing.

I don't see the PM's.

Also did you finally understand how Grind abused his authority as a sysadmin?

I did not whine to grind either I raised a stink as best I could over his abuse of power.

you're such a whiner....grind "abused" his admin powers....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, its rep you ninny :cool:

give it up dude.
And this is not the first time. He neg repped me into negative numbers once, on one rep. He does not have that kind of legal rep power.

this post is so full of lol.

I don't see the PM's.

Also did you finally understand how Grind abused his authority as a sysadmin?

I did not whine to grind either I raised a stink as best I could over his abuse of power.

Grind didn't abuse his power. He has unlimited negging a possing power because the rep points aren't meant to be taken seriously except for emo's with low self-esteem like Tinfoil. I'm fucking glad he's gone. He deserved it.

Back