Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

This thread is great. It's still going on over a dead non-issue that affected hardly anybody for less than 12 hours. You guys need to get out more.

That this pathetic excuse for a human being can call anyone an idiot is just too laughable, I fail to see why anybody on here even gives him the time of day.

What's the matter, timmie; don't you have an opinion on the thread title and the discussion wihich was at hand??

Of course you don't; because you're just my lap dog.

Now, stop sniffing everyone's ass.

I take you enjoy having my cock in your hole.
That's OK; but there never really was a need for you to broadcast it.

Uh, nice retort?

WTF is with these guys? Fucking weird.

Thanks for bringing up homoerotica, I can always count on you conservatives to make threats with you pencildicks.

Total weirdos.

Are you honestly a liberal trying to make conservatives look like idiots? And perverts? And stalkers? And rapists? ......

Be honest. There's a few posers on here and I'm hoping you're one of them.

Uh, nice retort?

WTF is with these guys? Fucking weird.

Thanks for bringing up homoerotica, I can always count on you conservatives to make threats with you pencildicks.

Total weirdos.

Are you honestly a liberal trying to make conservatives look like idiots? And perverts? And stalkers? And rapists? ......

Be honest. There's a few posers on here and I'm hoping you're one of them.

Don't bring subjects up, if they make you feel uncomfortable discussing it and you were the one that reinforced my cock in your hole.
Now it seems that you enjoy the "homoerotica".
It would seem that you are the one "posing" though. :sexy:

Don't bring subjects up, if they make you feel uncomfortable discussing it and you were the one that reinforced my cock in your hole.
Now it seems that you enjoy the "homoerotica".
It would seem that you are the one "posing" though. :sexy:

Ahahahahaha!...he did step into this one :)

You think you are so cool people are stupid.

No, actually I know that I'm not anywhere near cool. And as an aside, I didn't know you were a lady when we first "met". I apologize for being belligerent and offensive. I really only try to reserve that for males, and even in such cases, its mostly tongue in cheek.

That being said, it it bizarre to me when someone describes their pecker in my body.

That, no matter how sane you think someone is, is a weird, Freudian slip.

Back