Everyone that was negged to oblivion or possed to oblivion please post in this thread

a_stab_in_the_back.gif

No, actually I know that I'm not anywhere near cool. And as an aside, I didn't know you were a lady when we first "met". I apologize for being belligerent and offensive. I really only try to reserve that for males, and even in such cases, its mostly tongue in cheek.

That being said, it it bizarre to me when someone describes their pecker in my body.

That, no matter how sane you think someone is, is a weird, Freudian slip.

But you were the one that first broached the subject, so what does that say abouit you??

He explained it. Watermark was given 1,000,000,000 reputation points, this gave him a grip of rep power. One hit was like a million points, a neg hit would be like 500,000 for example.

One neg hit would have taken me down to oblivion as much as it would you. This isn't mod powers. It was simply playing with the rep, which is supposed to be a toy anyway.

Clearly some people got upset over it, others didn't, and some think I should do away with it....

That's about it, I hope it clears up what happened.

Last edited:
He explained it. Watermark was given 1,000,000,000 reputation points, this gave him a grip of rep power. One hit was like a million points, a neg hit would be like 500,000 for example.

One neg hit would have taken me down to oblivion as much as it would you. This isn't mod powers. It was simply playing with the rep, which is supposed to be a toy anyway.

Clearly some people got upset over it, others didn't, and some think I should do away with it....

That's about it, I hope it clears up what happened.
Now I see says the blind man. So Watermark gave huge rep power to ibgayguy who in turn immediately abused his new power to give me massive neg rep.

The Southern Man thrives on the hatred of liberals that he has defeated in debate. :)

Now I see says the blind man. So Watermark gave huge rep power to ibgayguy who in turn immediately abused his new power to give me massive neg rep.

The Southern Man thrives on the hatred of liberals that he has defeated in debate. :)

Well, seeing the track record of Southern men on the battlefield, I guess that's something, at least.

In the mid 19th Century Southern Boys grew up shooting squirrels for dinner; Yanks grew up shooting marbles. :)

but now southern boys have to have a deer stand an ATV a $400 camo wardrobe and such just to kill a deer. And that is for 4 days a year. The rest of the time they play computer games. Just like the yank kids.

but now southern boys have to have a deer stand an ATV a $400 camo wardrobe and such just to kill a deer. And that is for 4 days a year. The rest of the time they play computer games. Just like the yank kids.
Not the hunters that I know. *shrug*

Back