evince disappeared

Mason apparently mistook her witch's broom for a mop.....

Understandable.

He couldn't see it very well since she was thrusting it in and out of his greased anus while she slapped his face with her other hand.

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

If you wanted to say something positive about Russia, why they are somehow no threat to us, why it would be OK for us to drop our guard, that would be your choice. I can't see making such an argument, but we believe differently on that.

b30.jpg

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Yet ppl like TDAK, CFM, Volsrock, etc. who constantly spout vulgar racist comments and unhinged personal attacks are not, Dr. Freud?

She certainly has left her mark on the psyches of several of our more obsessed posters here. One of them resurrected a thread from seven years ago just to mourn her absence, joined by others obsessed with her as well.

To Evince!

fFS0cRM.jpg

Trolls have been denied one of the only people who would talk to them.

Maybe the trolling this is just not a good idea.

I would advise all trolls to give up on their current pathetic presence here, create a new personality, vow to engage in mutually respectful discussion, and come back with a conviction to actually discuss politics instead of looking for other posters to blame for our country's condition. The quality of the board would go up.

And this is a tough time. Lotta people stuck at home. A great opportunity to have some in depth conversations. A great chance for learning and sharing, but it requires basic respect.

Yeah but they didn't disappear so I was unable to start a thread on them to that effect.

I see. So your schtick is talking about ppl behind their backs. Got it.

I took a month-long break from this place too. I don't know if anyone started any "where's Owl at?" threads, but I was definitely mentioned daily by my favorite fan and crazy stalker bitch. Even today if I don't respond to or about the skank, the coat-tailing and nasty little jabs begin. But never, ever to my face. Only behind my back.

Must be a Reichwing chickenshit thing, eh? :laugh:

And this is a tough time. Lotta people stuck at home. A great opportunity to have some in depth conversations. A great chance for learning and sharing, but it requires basic respect.

Well said. It also requires the desire to actually discuss issues rather than engage in petty gossip and dog-piling, and the ability to communicate... which also means not reading into someone's statements something that they did not say. I wish you luck!

I wish no ill will on her but you have to acknowledge she's mentally ill, right?

No I do not agree.

Desh comes here to talk politics. Her potty mouth is not even close to being as offensive as the unrestrained and unchecked racism and misogyny which roams this forum

To my knowledge, Desh has never gossiped about any rightwingers.

That rightwingers are spending considerable time gossiping about her, thinking about her, perhaps even pm'ing about her signals to me the possibility of actual and authentic mental health issues

No I do not agree.

Desh comes here to talk politics. Her potty mouth is not even close to being as offensive as the unrestrained and unchecked racism and misogyny which roams this forum

To my knowledge, Desh has never gossiped about any rightwingers.

That rightwingers are spending considerable time gossiping about her, thinking about her, perhaps even pm'ing about her signals to me the possibility of actual and authentic mental health issues

Indeed, as well as priceless. :laugh:

Back