evince disappeared

She was, I remember that clearly. It was only in the last few years that she really started fighting back. I can understand how the name calling and false accusations can get to someone and make them lash out.

Indeed. :laugh:

If there is one thing that virtually all Reichtards hate, both male and female knuckledraggers -- it's an uppity, outspoken, liberal woman who fights fire with fire.

It's just sick the way Evince became the focus of so much RW hatred. They loved to torment her. Countless times I suggested that people put her on ignore if they didn't like her posts, but to my knowledge nobody did. This shows me that they wanted to hit out at her and hoped to drive her off the forum.

Absolutely. One of them even dug up an old "Desh" thread from seven years ago and started spasming all over it, joined immediately by our favorite fake teacher troll, another one of Evince's Klingons.

Absolutely. One of them even dug up an old "Desh" thread from seven years ago and started spasming all over it, joined immediately by our favorite fake teacher troll, another one of Evince's Klingons.

Once again I never hated evince. I don't place anyone on ignore here . I simply ignore them. Sometimes I'll read their posts to remind myself why I don't read their posts. The few threads I started I had to thread ban her because she would inundate the threads with posts about Putin, Putin's balls, reply to herself repeatedly and basically mess up the thread.
I don't now if you ever knew Eman (or Environment Man, who sadly passed in the last yr.) but several of us knew him from other forums and he irritated some folks because of the same thing - inundating threads with his posts. Difference was that he was hilarious, kind and always polite and he never replied to himself.

No surprise there. She loves to fling her poo while hiding behind other posters. :|

No surprise there. She loves to fling her poo while hiding behind other posters.

Cat-looks-like-owl.jpg

I hope she's dead, but I might've missed laughing at her if you weren't such an amusing replacement for me to toy with.

Once again I never hated evince. I don't place anyone on ignore here . I simply ignore them. Sometimes I'll read their posts to remind myself why I don't read their posts. The few threads I started I had to thread ban her because she would inundate the threads with posts about Putin, Putin's balls, reply to herself repeatedly and basically mess up the thread.
I don't now if you ever knew Eman (or Environment Man, who sadly passed in the last yr.) but several of us knew him from other forums and he irritated some folks because of the same thing - inundating threads with his posts. Difference was that he was hilarious, kind and always polite and he never replied to himself.
:laugh::laugh: tru dat!!!

Eman didn't need to talk to his great self, he often talked of himself in the 3rd person, even better.:)

But he would take over a thread like no other, regardless of topic.....

You could go to bed after posting something totally mundane only to come back in the AM to see 63 pages, starting on post #2 an hour after you went to bed....:laugh:

There use to be this pict of a man thinking & the caption was something like:this reminds me of a story to talk about myself (always reminded me of him)

So he was Lesion's good twin? lol I'm sorry I didn't get to experience him; he sounds like he was an interesting guy.

:laugh::laugh: tru dat!!!

Eman didn't need to talk to his great self, he often talked of himself in the 3rd person, even better.:)

But he would take over a thread like no other, regardless of topic.....

You could go to bed after posting something totally mundane only to come back in the AM to see 63 pages, starting on post #2 an hour after you went to bed....:laugh:

There use to be this pict of a man thinking & the caption was something like:this reminds me of a story to talk about myself (always reminded me of him)
Eman and I had a few hilarious tongue in cheek discussions that others would just read and post a laughing emoji from time to time as their only comment.

RIP Eman!

Back