evince disappeared

She's actually pretty well informed and would come off much better if she would just drop the nasty act and ignore the trolls.

It is a classic mistake to jump into the mudpit with trolls. There's no coming out of that clean.

Better to make the good political points, and for those who make personal attacks, permanent ignore.

If someone cannot discuss the subject without the personal slams then they are not worth talking to.

There are plenty of others who can.

Avoid making it personal. Keep it on an academic level and well informed people will wish to engage on that level.

The mind games and interpersonal stuff is nothing but a waste of time.

Too bad that logic eluded evince.

All that trash talk just diluted her good political points.

She would make a really good political comment, ok, fine, and then follow it up with so many insults that the good point scrolled right off the screen and was lost. Too bad. Good point gone.

She never realized the value of the good points she was making, never let them stand on their own merit.

What a shame.

I hope she is taking time to reflect on my observations, and she comes back a changed person, copies my PIP, and begins a new era of total respect for others, demanding the same in return.

I can tell you for a fact it works.

I got told 2 years ago I would never last here with my style of posting.

Looks like that was wrong.

Doing fine.

Never insulted anybody.

Never needed to.

Just attack their argument.

That's the challenge.

If you've got the mind for it.

They put people's lives in danger.........they don't deserve respect. THEY RESPECT NO ONE! They aren't capable of holding a conversation with a 6yr old let alone an adult. EVERY WORD they say, every argument, every point, silly childish discussion is steeped in violence, hate, greed and delusion.

The fact that people like you and others want to give them respect and treat them as if they are legit, is part of the problem.

They destroy peoples lives..........FUCK THEM.

^ And there's one of Evince's obsessed stalkers now! Just pull her string and she twerks! :laugh:

Top certainly has left her mark on the psyches of several of our more obsessed posters here.

fFS0cRM.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I see. So your schtick is talking about ppl behind their backs. Got it.

I took a month-long break from this place too. I don't know if anyone started any "where's Owl at?" threads, but I was definitely mentioned daily by my favorite fan and crazy stalker bitch. Even today if I don't respond to or about the skank, the coat-tailing and nasty little jabs begin. But never, ever to my face. Only behind my back.

Must be a Reichwing chickenshit thing, eh? :laugh:

Top certainly has left her mark on the psyches of several of our more obsessed posters here.

fFS0cRM.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. One of them even dug up an old "Desh" thread from seven years ago and started spasming all over it, joined immediately by our favorite fake teacher troll, another one of Evince's Klingons.

fFS0cRM.jpg

Eman and I had a few hilarious tongue in cheek discussions that others would just read and post a laughing emoji from time to time as their only comment.

RIP Eman!
could be a lot of those.. Trying to follow an Eman conversation over 27 pages aint easy.... It's a skill few have mastered.. Maybe TCat.. :dunno: certainly not I......

So he was Lesion's good twin? lol I'm sorry I didn't get to experience him; he sounds like he was an interesting guy.

Nothing like legion..

Never mean & very rarely petty.......

He was far more prodigious poster than legion & would have loved to watch Eman wear him down, run him in circles..

He very rarely got mad, he was looking for love, not war........

. Fortunately it was quite rare..

Yet some hated him.

Yes, he could be very annoying.........

There were several times I had to ask him to take it down a few notches or cut back..

Oddly enough, some of those that hated him once loved him..

He was the first one I ever put on ignore, but it was only a few days... I learned to read around it but did give up sometimes...

I did have some ppl criticize me for missing some things he said or did, like on page 427 of a week old thread...:laugh: I had to admit that I, Moby or whoever could not be expected to follow every word there, especially by such a prolific poster......

Yes, he could be very annoying.........

There were several times I had to ask him to take it down a few notches or cut back..

Oddly enough, some of those that hated him once loved him..

He was the first one I ever put on ignore, but it was only a few days... I learned to read around it but did give up sometimes...
I, unfortunately, got to know him during his low times with the Roatan woman. He was another Christian that was disturbing in his exchanges with her. I finally had to ignore them.

I, unfortunately, got to know him during his low times with the Roatan woman. He was another Christian that was disturbing in his exchanges with her. I finally had to ignore them.

I frankly must confess I followed none of it.... They had their place & didn't interfere w/ the rest of the board so it worked for everyone..

Yes, Eman believed in strong Christian values, but he would meet you downstairs in the bar when your husband goes to sleep if you'd like...lol

I saw some videos of him on the Island taken not long before he passed & he seemed very happy, life of the party & lots of women around, some fawning & him shinning, loving every min of it..:)

I tried to get him to post here & he did briefly, but he had moved on & was having fun so I can't blame him.. I only wish I had a chance to kick around some old times w/ him before he passed........

Back