evince disappeared

Whole lotta whorin' going on. :laugh:

Today, 09:29 AM
Havana Moon
CAGW Alarmist Arselicker

This message is hidden because Havana Moon is on your ignore list.

Today, 09:31 AM
Havana Moon
CAGW Alarmist Arselicker

There are some fascinating posts/threads from days gone by....lots of you have been around for a long time. Long enough to know she didn't start the crazyraging just in the last couple of years....

bac and ttq think everyone is racist. In fact, both BAC and TTQ have called desh racist, adamently so.

BAC is dead, isn't he? Now it looks like Desh is, too.

I spit in the face of the black guy.
Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

I don't recall seeing BAC say that, but TTQ definitely has. Both of them tagged Toxic with the label too, along with some others. But not all.

BAC and I got along just fine. We always had civil discussions. IQ64 just considers any white person who disagrees with her on any subject is racist, or in my case my contention that a healthy diet is beneficial since we happen to agree quite often.

BAC and I got along just fine. We always had civil discussions. IQ64 just considers any white person who disagrees with her on any subject is racist, or in my case my contention that a healthy diet is beneficial since we happen to agree quite often.

Yet she's looking for a sugar daddy online. :palm:

Whole lotta whorin' going on. :laugh:

Today, 09:29 AM
Havana Moon
CAGW Alarmist Arselicker

Today, 09:31 AM
Havana Moon
CAGW Alarmist Arselicker

Don't kid anybody, you look at every post. Narcissists like you cannot resist the temptation.

Are you still into sado-masochism?

Indeed.

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

Don't kid anybody, you look at every post. Narcissists like you cannot resist the temptation.

It is known.

giphy.gif

Back