evince disappeared

BAC and I got along just fine. We always had civil discussions. IQ64 just considers any white person who disagrees with her on any subject is racist, or in my case my contention that a healthy diet is beneficial since we happen to agree quite often.

Totally agree on BAC hope/pray he is well & living a full healthy & happy life away from us..

Over the many years we wholeheartedly disagreed & agreed & 99.9% of the time amicably..

I hear some complain but then they treat ppl like shit & then they wonder why they are getting their nose rubbed in it....

Totally agree on BAC hope/pray he is well & living a full healthy & happy life away from us..

Over the many years we wholeheartedly disagreed & agreed & 99.9% of the time amicably..

I hear some complain but then they treat ppl like shit & then they wonder why they are getting their nose rubbed in it....

I always appreciated how he referred to me as "brother".

I frankly must confess I followed none of it.... They had their place & didn't interfere w/ the rest of the board so it worked for everyone..

Yes, Eman believed in strong Christian values, but he would meet you downstairs in the bar when your husband goes to sleep if you'd like...lol

I saw some videos of him on the Island taken not long before he passed & he seemed very happy, life of the party & lots of women around, some fawning & him shinning, loving every min of it..:)

I tried to get him to post here & he did briefly, but he had moved on & was having fun so I can't blame him.. I only wish I had a chance to kick around some old times w/ him before he passed........

Mercs sock the roatan woman was a fake.......it wasn't contained to one room.....it posted all over the board.

It was very vile towards Blacks......it's probably why most you all believed it was a real person.

Geeze. He must have attended a very exciting church. lol

He was a proud Black republican.....spewed republican shit out his mouth as if he was actually white.

The most confused, in ill-formed yet hilarious poster I have ever came across.

"where da white women at"

BAC and I got along just fine. We always had civil discussions. IQ64 just considers any white person who disagrees with her on any subject is racist, or in my case my contention that a healthy diet is beneficial since we happen to agree quite often.

You're a fuckin liar. WE don't agree on anything.

You are a racist republican through and through you fake label doesn't fool me.

Mercs sock the roatan woman was a fake.......it wasn't contained to one room.....it posted all over the board.

It was very vile towards Blacks......it's probably why most you all believed it was a real person.

Sailor & someone else says he met her, I have zero reason to question that..

Merc was good, he wasn't that good.... I would entertain anything what so ever you may have to offer supporting she was actually Merc...

She could be quite brutal, looking down on many ppl @ DCJ, here etc but I never seen her once out of that character.. W/ a strong & rich history & traditions it's easy for some folks to think highly of themselves, justified or not....

He was a proud Black republican.....spewed republican shit out his mouth as if he was actually white.

The most confused, in ill-formed yet hilarious poster I have ever came across.

"where da white women at"

he was hardly ill-informed.... He ran his game to his own liking, not yours or mine..

Unlike most of us he didn't take himself & what he posted to seriously, he was here to have fun first..

But there was another side if you crossed some boundaries, as many that knew him can attest..

No, that was why I didn’t know what to think. She was very vile to blacks. I remember you calling her on it.

No, that was why I didn’t know what to think. She was very vile to blacks. I remember you calling her on it.

That was the main reason I knew it was a fraud.

Even eman called it out on it's vileness against Blacks.

I think he enjoyed the back and forth with it because no one else on the board would entertained his foolishness.

Back