Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
How WOKE will it be?

Will Halftime be good?

Will the game be good?

Will the commercials be good?

Will the announcers be good?

How many times will we be told that men were not allowed in the flyover planes?

Stuff like that....

tyvm

Extra Credit: Do U plan to watch?

We just decided today yes....we were on the fence, we have not watched a minute of football this year, or followed the NFL.

Im thinking ill be pretty well drunk by halftime. By the time it gets to the end I wont give a damn who won or lost!:laugh:

Other than that......YEP...it will be WAY WOKE. Which sucks.

'Finish the Job!" is where the Revolution is....I am very skeptical that the politics will be toned down....though they very well might be less overt, less crude.

The WOKE CULT smells complete victory, they are generally going all out before more people wake up to what is going on.

I am pretty sure that the NFL has gotten so much shit for bad halftime shows that they will do better this year.

It has been an embarrassment.

I dont watch sports anymore but I have seen so many complaints that the NFL announcing teams continue to turn in lower quality work.

I hope this does not suck too much.

I am pretty sure that the NFL has gotten so much shit for bad halftime shows that they will do better this year.

This year won't be any better....They should have bands/drumlines....a real halftime show....:)

How WOKE will it be? Too woke....

Will Halftime be good? A good time to walk dogs and refresh the buffet...;)

Will the game be good? Hopefully...

Will the commercials be good? No

Will the announcers be good? No...too biased...

How many times will we be told that men were not allowed in the flyover planes? LOL..You can bet that men were part of the process...but I'm pretty happy with the all female pilots....they're sincerely thrilled and honored....Nothing wrong with that at all...;)

Stuff like that....

tyvm

Extra Credit: Do U plan to watch? Absolutely....it's tradition....

We just decided today yes....we were on the fence, we have not watched a minute of football this year, or followed the NFL.
It should be a good game...Two very talented teams...

Naaa, it will probably suck like many before. I think the last good one was when U2 played. I'm looking forward to the Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale.

After coming into this week hot, tickets to watch the Kansas City Chiefs face the Philadelphia Eagles have gradually declined in price in every 24-hour window since Sunday night. The resulting slide has driven “get in” prices for the cheapest possible seats down 30% — from nearly $6,000 late Sunday to around $4,200 Thursday afternoon, according to data from multiple secondary ticket platforms.

The reason? Daily inventory across the market saw nearly a 31% increase in available tickets from Saturday to Tuesday, from around 2,600 available seats to nearly 3,400, according to data from online marketplace TicketIQ.

“With the price drop, Super Bowl 57 is the fifth-most expensive Super Bowl we’ve tracked, after spending much of the last week and a half in the No. 2 spot,” TicketIQ CEO Jesse Lawrence said.
https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl...-become-cheaper-than-last-year-161203590.html

I dont think this can be explained by the teams that made it, this looks like a supply and demand problem caused by the American people increasingly tuning out the WOKE NFL.

I predict that TV ratings will be down substantially.

I don't watch all the halftime shows. I took a chance on the Lady Gaga halftime show, and I became a new fan!

I think the NFL has been very fair in offering up a little bit of everything to suit everybody's taste in music eventually though overall.

To me, it is just amazing in how they pull all this off in 30 minutes. That's pretty remarkable to me.

Don't you agree?

I don't watch all the halftime shows. I took a chance on the Lady Gaga halftime show, and I became a new fan!

I think the NFL has been very fair in offering up a little bit of everything to suit everybody's taste in music eventually though overall.

Don't you agree?

I like some of every kind of music, so I am the wrong person to ask.

I do however want to see a quality show, and have not in a lot of years.

I like some of every kind of music, so I am the wrong person to ask.

I do however want to see a quality show, and have not in a lot of years.

Hawk, it is your life, but I would like to see you have a more positive outlook in life.

Come on pal, you and I don't have a lot of time left and you are 10 years younger than I am.

So let's make the best of it! We'll never have everything the way we want things to be, so the best thing to do is accept that as a fact, and do what we can do, instead of worrying about the things we cannot change.

Just remember the old song, "We can't always get what we want, but if we try sometime, we get what we need"!

Thanks!

Hawk, it is your life, but I would like to see you have a more positive outlook in life.

Come on pal, you and I don't have a lot of time left and you are 10 years younger than I am.

So let's make the best of it! We'll never have everything the way we want things to be, so the best thing to do is accept that as a fact, and do what we can do, instead of worrying about the things we cannot change.

Just remember the old song, "We can't always get what we want, but if we try sometime, we get what we need"!

Thanks!

Living in a Dark Age and in a collapsing civilization sucks.

This is not my fault.

Back