Expectations for Super Bowl

So far the plan seems to be "We are not constantly going to talk about WOKE, though we will talk about it a lot....but we will make sure that you see a sea of black and brown skin all the way through.

The Chief defense was good enough to make it to the Super Bowl. Has the NFL become like the NBA in not caring about defense anymore?

What a shit quality field.

The league is in charge of that, not the stadium or the team that calls it homefield.

I feel so much better now that Netflix promises to make every car and truck in their movies EV unless it would be unreasonable.

"He just dropped it" of the fumble and TD.

That field is obviously over wet....did that ball get a proper rub down before the play?.....I dont trust the NFL a lick anymore.

The six messages players can choose from as part of the helmet decal program are: “End Racism,” “Stop Hate,” “It Takes All of Us,” “Black Lives Matter,” “Inspire Change” and “Say Their Stories.”

"All year long the Chiefs defense has struggled in the Red Zone"

And here they are.

Ideally the SB is supposed to be between two of the best teams.

Did we not get that this year?

Maybe me being sober because I am on emergency 90 days clean living has something to do with it but so far the only part of this that is good is the announcing team and the crew producing the show.

Everything else is either boring or annoying.

Including the commercials.

Back