Expectations for Super Bowl

The Chiefs and the Eagles matched up pretty well. They both played great, and it came down to clock.

Hurt's fumble and 7 point gift ended up being a huge factor.

I enjoyed the game, didn't agree with all the calls, most especially the last one that guaranteed the win for KS.

But, Mahomes turned it on in the 2nd half, and so did his offensive line. The KS defense also stepped it up.

Mahomes just has a knack for taking it on himself to go and win games. And he never let anyone down in this one!

I thought Hawk's thread turned out to be pretty entertaining as well! :laugh:

Thank's Hawk and everyone else for all the fun here!

Last edited:
It was interesting to see that Fox claims to have thought that they had a legit chance of all time high viewership, which I think includes the first 24 hours of online viewership.

I am like "REALLY?"

The Super Bowl is the last national event, in a splintering and collapsing society with an elite class revolution actively teaching people that their nation sucks and that the old ways must therefore be abandoned.

The chances that the Super Bowl does not go into decline like everything else approach zero.

How WOKE will it be?

Will Halftime be good?

Will the game be good?

Will the commercials be good?

Will the announcers be good?

How many times will we be told that men were not allowed in the flyover planes?

Stuff like that....

tyvm

Extra Credit: Do U plan to watch?

We just decided today yes....we were on the fence, we have not watched a minute of football this year, or followed the NFL.

"Woke" has fixed its place as a pretty much meaningless word, illustrated by your wide ranging samples of it, but you're to be commended for giving its meaninglessness an additional boost in your signature, which begins:

"I am doing my best to wake people up to what is coming as a public service...." Yup, just about everything is "woke" these days.

"Woke" has fixed its place as a pretty much meaningless word, illustrated by your wide ranging samples of it, but you're to be commended for giving its meaninglessness an additional boost in your signature, which begins:

"I am doing my best to wake people up to what is coming as a public service...." Yup, just about everything is "woke" these days.

The Super Bowl is the subject.

I seem to remember that last year it took the experts five days to figure out the ratings.

Lets hope for better performance this year!

Back