Expectations for Super Bowl

You need to learn the difference between opinions and lies, miss sock.
Maybe you should preface it with "I think" instead of stating something as fact.

This is no sock. I created it in 2012, came back in 2016 and couldn't get back in the account so I created another one which I used for the majority of my time here.

Damo recently reset the password to this so I could get in. Ask him if you don't believe it. If I wanted a real sock, I could do one and you would never know it.

SUPER BOWL is the only sporting thing I have not given up yet.

I am closer to giving it up forever then I was three hours ago.

This Sucked.

Maybe you should preface it with "I think" instead of stating something as fact.

This is no sock. I created it in 2012, came back in 2016 and couldn't get back in the account so I created another one which I used for the majority of my time here.

Damo recently reset the password to this so I could get in. Ask him if you don't believe it. If I wanted a real sock, I could do one and you would never know it.
Lig, who do you really think believes you?

Here's a fact: I did say, "I think". Also, I think the liar is you.

Have a nice night.

Here's a fact: I did say, "I think". Also, I think the liar is you.

Have a nice night.
Awesome! Notably, your opinion is based on nothing he wrote on this board, just "sounds good" to the hyena brigade, which I why I pointed out your opinion is a lie.

And you have me confused with someone who gives a fuck. I don't, not one. :smile:

Do you like this no defense trading points jazz?

Don't think it was so much back and forth, but Eagles def. took a break in the 3rd. Q and at moments in the 4th. Q.
Kinda looked planned. Bookies are going crazy tonight, rollin' in the cash. Halftime was unwatchable, has been for years. Commercials sucked.

I'm getting sick of all these betting websites being advertised on TV. Annoying as hell. I am offended!
I lose sleep for days at a time, I waste precious moments on an internet forum arguing with idiots, ... :eek2:

Football is basically a celebration of brain and spinal cord injuries, and there's no way to justify its existence at all.
Because I boxed, however, I'm not really entitled to an opinion.

Considering that I had no dog in the fight, it was a fairly entertaining contest,
and to my knowledge, nobody got killed or paralyzed.

Football is basically a celebration of brain and spinal cord injuries, and there's no way to justify its existence at all.
Because I boxed, however, I'm not really entitled to an opinion.

Considering that I had no dog in the fight, it was a fairly entertaining contest,
and to my knowledge, nobody got killed or paralyzed.

And some call me depressing.

Holding call on an uncatchable ball at the end of the biggest game of the year, yet the refs left a little holding go for both teams throughout the game.
Refs should not be allowed to make such dubious calls at the end of a tie game, especially the Superbowl.

Back