Fact Checking Kamala

So 4 years out of the last 16 are the disaster not the other 12?
Read your history books!

Are you very well read? Donald Trump was impeached twice, and is now under indictment for 94 felonies he committed in office by abusing the office of the president. His presidency was an abomination of the office of the president.

The Trump presidency was a failed presidency according to HISTORICAL FACTS!

Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Biden all had successful presidencies!

SO yes, that is what I am saying!

Last edited:
Read your history books!

Are you very well read? Donald Trump was impeached twice, and is now under indictment for 94 felonies he committed in office by abusing the office of the president. His presidency was an abomination of the office of the president.

12 years of your bullshit is nullified by 4 of Trump's? You're a fucking idiot.

I can answer that. I make more than $100K and my wife is similarly situated.
I don't believe you.
Our 401k's are skyrocketing.
Inflation is not 'skyrocketing'.
Now, I'm pretty sure it's all going to evaporate before I get to access it, but really that part of the economy seems to be doing well.
Inflation is not 'doing well'.
I will freely admit to being quite privileged. My wife and I are DINKS (double income, no kids) so we live pretty well anyway.
Go stuff your elitism up your butt. It can join your racism.
Probably the BIGGER reason I'm voting for Kamala is that the DNC adheres to more of my beliefs than MAGA. I value social progressive issues being addressed.
Racism, bigotry, and tyranny is not 'addressing' anything. They are what they are. It is what you support.
There was almost nothing "policy" related last night. It was as I expected just a battle for the base. Just firming up what their own teams believe. It was hilarious that Trump couldn't avoid some of the more unhinged stuff like Haitians eating cats in Ohio, but generally no one offered anything meaningful.
Trump did not import Haitian illegal immigrants. DEMOCRATS DID.
Trump did not tell them to eat dogs, cats, or protected animals; and that's what they are doing.

Trump successfully tied Kamala to Biden and her own voting history, despite the bias in the so-called 'debate'.
But then there's no real need to do so. There's one choice that is rational in this election and one choice that is bizarre and stupid.
Mantra 1a. Lame.

You seem to know a lot about how determine something is a lie.
It's pretty easy. Look at Kamala's record compared to what she claims.
I wonder why you are unable to use your knowledge.
He is.
Let's look at some lies
Trump claimed he was responsible for the biggest tax cut in history. (Is that a lie?)
Not a lie.
Trump claimed Harris is a Marxist. (Is that a lie?)
Not a lie.
Trump claimed there were no wars when he was President. (Is that a lie? Why did he have troops in Afghanistan?)
A lie. Trump never made any such claim.

Read your history books!

Are you very well read? Donald Trump was impeached twice,
Once, and that fell apart immediately.
You cannot impeach someone that is not in office. There was no '2nd impeachment'.
Impeachment is not conviction.
and is now under indictment for 94 felonies he committed in office by abusing the office of the president. His presidency was an abomination of the office of the president.
Indictment is not conviction. Trump has committed no crime. Political persecution that Democrats are doing IS a crime.
Learn what 'fact' means. Denying history won't help you.
Clinton, the sicko that abused his own staff for sexual favors, that started wars, including wars on citizens of the United States, and started the path to the housing crisis eventually culminating in the 2007 crash.
Bush, the RINO that violated the 4th and 5th amendments when creating the TSA, and ignored Clinton's housing issues.
Obama, that caused high inflation and an economic depression that lasted a year into the Trump administration, nationalized some private industries (unconstitutional!), brought back racism in spades, and called it the 'New Normal'.

That's what Democrats have done.
And you are ignoring history by saying it.

Once, and that fell apart immediately.
You cannot impeach someone that is not in office. There was no '2nd impeachment'.
Impeachment is not conviction.

Indictment is not conviction. Trump has committed no crime. Political persecution that Democrats are doing IS a crime.

Learn what 'fact' means. Denying history won't help you.

Clinton, the sicko that abused his own staff for sexual favors, that started wars, including wars on citizens of the United States, and started the path to the housing crisis eventually culminating in the 2007 crash.
Bush, the RINO that violated the 4th and 5th amendments when creating the TSA, and ignored Clinton's housing issues.
Obama, that caused high inflation and an economic depression that lasted a year into the Trump administration, nationalized some private industries (unconstitutional!), brought back racism in spades, and called it the 'New Normal'.

That's what Democrats have done.

And you are ignoring history by saying it.
Give your JAWS a rest! STOP JACKING YOUR JAWS!

Why should we have to continuously be embarrassed for you- and pity your ignorance?

Back