APP - Fail

Let's not be too tough on our comical friend. Doesn't his avatar put a smile on your face? If one ever had children think back to those "terrible two's" when the child went from being defiant to uttering outrageously absurd and funny remarks.

That's our AssHat.

And just think; with all of their power, the continue to let you stay around and risk you exposing them.

You're lucky that their not the Mafia; because otherwise you would be sleeping with the fishes.

Who knows what the future holds. They might still come get me. Or they just write down my information and deny me the bailout money they give to those selected people who are sufficiently brainwashed, people like you.

Who knows what the future holds. They might still come get me. Or they just write down my information and deny me the bailout money they give to those selected people who are sufficiently brainwashed, people like you.

But wouldn't it better suit us, er.......................them, to just eliminate you and thereby reduce the chances of us, er..............them, being discovered??

But wouldn't it better suit us, er.......................them, to just eliminate you and thereby reduce the chances of us, er..............them, being discovered??

No. This way it gives the illusion that we are free. All they really need to do is put me in the no hire, no bailout database of enemies. Then collapse the thing, and round me up with the rest of the leftovers and ship me to a fema concentration camp.

Nice try though, mental midget.

No. This way it gives the illusion that we are free. All they really need to do is put me in the no hire, no bailout database of enemies. Then collapse the thing, and round me up with the rest of the leftovers and ship me to a fema concentration camp.

Nice try though, mental midget.

NU-UH, We, er......................They probably figure you're to dangerous to allow to be free exposing us, er.............................them.
If it was me, I would have you disappear; because then you would be silenced forever.

NU-UH, We, er......................They probably figure you're to dangerous to allow to be free exposing us, er.............................them.
If it was me, I would have you disappear; because then you would be silenced forever.

Yeah. We all know you're a dick.

It's because in true liberal politician manner his solution to the economy is: Spend more; tax more; borrow more.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]The Outstanding Public Debt as of 05 Feb 2010 at 01:12:10 AM GMT is:
[/FONT]
debtiv.gif

George W Bush increased the national debt by about $5 Trillion in his eight years in office to $10,626,877,048,913.08 - a rate of about $52 Billion a month. If Obama continues to increase the national debt, he will surpass Bush by a wide margin. Moody's is threatening to pull our AAA rating.

The label and dismiss strategy no longer works for you illuminati shitfuckers.

The banker conspiracy is in the open now.

Nobody even slightly aware of current events can deny it rationally.

Now we begin eroding your internationalist fascist brainwash program with bolts of sobering truth.

I've said it before but it stands repeating, us Brits haven't a prayer compared with you Americans when it comes to world class nutters, we are just not in the same league.

Keep up the good work, I suggest that you should get a team together with some of your friends and compete in the Olympics maybe in a new event called synchronised looning.

I've said it before but it stands repeating, us Brits haven't a prayer compared with you Americans when it comes to world class nutters, we are just not in the same league.

Keep up the good work, I suggest that you should get a team together with some of your friends and compete in the Olympics maybe in a new event called synchronised looning.

Your people are such sheeple you still have a stupidass royal family. How's that for stupid?

And learn to use toothbrushes.

Ahem.... s'cuse me? .........may I? :pke:

I believe it would flow better if you said:

"And learn to use a toothbrush"

Just sayin'.... :eek:

You certainly need a good set of teeth when you go arse munching.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM"]YouTube- Squeal Like A Pig (Deliverance)[/ame]

Well you are always telling us that you have relations and friends here, there and everywhere, so I just wondered if you had any hillbilly relations in Georgia?

Oh yes Tom. Your intentions, as usual, are pure as the driven snow.

Kind of like your record for being Mr. Obvious.

Hey, if you had a curly tail and someone yanked it you wouldn't be wishing it happens again. :ouch:

Honey, if there is one thing crystal clear it's you die a little death at the mere thought of having your curly tail yanked.

It is so "black and white". :readit:

Just sayin'... :cof1:

Back