Fair

Stalker? Such irony. When have I ever initiated a conversation with you?

You follow me are like a little puppy dog, Tatoo.

You can't stop obsessing on this one thread, for instance. Just the obsession that I predicted.

Thanks for proving me right.

You follow me are like a little puppy dog, Tatoo.

Nah- you initiate way more conversations with me than the other way around. Then you immediately start with the unfounded allegations, and I simply respond with facts that destroy your "argument". That's killing you inside. I find it entertaining. At least for now.

:evilnod:

Nah- you initiate way more conversations with me than the other way around. Then you immediately start with the unfounded allegations, and I simply respond with facts that destroy your "argument". That's killing you inside. I find it entertaining. At least for now.

:evilnod:

My prediction re: obsession, proven once again. Thanks for your cooperation, Tatoo.

"Da door! Da door!"

My prediction re: obsession, proven once again. Thanks for your cooperation, Tatoo.

"Da door! Da door!"

What “argument” did I make on this thread, Tatoo? None. Simply an observation about obesity. Then you obsess on what I was doing there, Dark Stool.

Back