Fair

So you willingly finally revealed your bigotry and knowingly used the very same behavior that Darla finally was expose by, which resulted in her leaving JPP in shame; after all her proclamations of being a compassionate liberal were destroyed!! :good4u:

I don't know who the fuck Darla is, nor do I care. I gave it right back to Suckee Fuckee because he earned it with prior posts to me. Comprende, fucking moron?

And, if he continues, Suckee Fuckee will stay and so will I.

So you did screw up then. Are you man enough to admit it?

I just told you, Tatoo. All you RW shitstains sound the same. Are your feelings hurt? I can refer to him as Tatoo, Jr. if it would make you feel better. Or, better yet, Tatoo 2. Doesn't that have a great ring to it?

Now, you're starting an entirely new obsession here, Dark Fool.

You really should find another hobby. Obsessing isn't healthy. :rofl2"

I don't know who the fuck Darla is, nor do I care. I gave it right back to Suckee Fuckee because he earned it with prior posts to me. Comprende, fucking moron?

And, if he continues, Suckee Fuckee will stay and so will I.

You don't know who Darla is / RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!! :laugh:

But please continue to show your bigotry; because that way you'll have no leg to stand on, when you complain about someone else. :good4u:

You don't know who Darla is / RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!! :laugh:

But please continue to show your bigotry; because that way you'll have no leg to stand on, when you complain about someone else. :good4u:

Re: Darla, what did I say, fucktard? Why do you have such problems with simple sentences, moron?

Suckee Fuckee was earned, shitstain. If he continues, Suckee Fuckee will stay.

You reap what you sow. Comprende, douchenozzle?

Re: Darla, what did I say, fucktard? Why do you have such problems with simple sentences, moron?

Suckee Fuckee was earned, shitstain. If he continues, Suckee Fuckee will stay.

You reap what you sow. Comprende, douchenozzle?

I just told you, Tatoo. All you RW shitstains sound the same. Are your feelings hurt? I can refer to him as Tatoo, Jr. if it would make you feel better. Or, better yet, Tatoo 2. Doesn't that have a great ring to it?

Now, you're starting an entirely new obsession here, Dark Fool.

You really should find another hobby. Obsessing isn't healthy. :rofl2"

So your answer is, no, you're not man enough to admit it. Instead you continue with your obsession of name calling and middle school antics. :nono:

i-beat-anorexia-fat-man-tshirt.jpg
YOU MEAN DEEP FRIED FROZEN MAYONNAISE ON A STICK, ISN'T A HEALTHY CHOICE?

Back