Fair

Just pointing out the facts, Jethro.

Just because you're one of those under-educated, fatfuck rednecks walking around with their two Buds in hand, doesn't mean it's all over for you. This country still needs long haul truck drivers and shit shovelers.

What might disqualify you from the truck driving career is your inability to read and comprehend.

LOL! This coming from an idiot selling junk at a fair...

Well, things have changed dramatically in the last few years. Our annual funding event was held for years i the same theater that used to have 240 seats- we needed about 1/2 of that to break even, and have done well. Last year they installed the lounger seats and the capacity went down to 80. We couldn't hold the event last year since there was no way we could not lose money.

It is a changed industry. In a way it is good for consumers that so much high quality TV programming is available. Not sure how much of a future I see for movie theaters in another generation. The only thing that might get them a reprieve is that so many people are cutting the cable cord that it will curb some of the on-demand competition.

That “junk”, douchenozzle, is shit you’ll never be able to afford.

Keep floundering, cunt. It’s amusing.
So what do you demo? The list of vendors and exhibitors are pretty standard for State Fairs. I don't see anything that people "will never be able to afford". If that were the case, you wouldn't be there, trying to see all the overweight people....

LOL! This coming from an idiot selling junk at a fair...

I think I saw you there. Walked right past because our company sells stuff that is out of your reach.

You were that fat redneck with two Buds and the obese wife in the spandex with her flabby belly hanging out, weren’t you?

When the time calls for it, illiterate dumbfuck, I will.

Do you enjoy being identified as sad little tard that has such a poor grasp of English, Dark Stool?

Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party Democrat Party

I think I saw you there. Walked right past because our company sells stuff that is out of your reach.

You were that fat redneck with two Buds and the obese wife in the spandex with her flabby belly hanging out, weren’t you?

Ahhhh, a hot tub salesman. I bought mine at the Dixie Classic years ago.

Back