Fairness Doctrine

different visual tastes for different people. It sure is a good thing too or we would all be fighting over the same people :)

Looks are nice, but it is what is inside that counts.

LOL. I met with Beefy once at a bar in town here. He's good people. I'm sure everybody has a "picture" of everybody else in their minds that would be shattered by reality.

Beefy is not really a big fat-so, I'm assuming....he's just kidding about being huge, I always assumed.

LOL. I met with Beefy once at a bar in town here. He's good people. I'm sure everybody has a "picture" of everybody else in their minds that would be shattered by reality.

Yes, probably that's true. You can't help but visualize someone, and theyr'e not going to look like what you are visualizing.

Can't recall what part of CO you are in Damo, but one of these days when you are in Denver... we shall have to shatter reality and consume a beverage.

I picuture USC looking like James Carville.

I picture Battleweary looking like Danny Devito. Totally Short, and ornery.

I've seen Care4All pic. She's a nice looking lady. ;)

I think back on fp, and on another message board, people have posted pics. I've seen pics of Jarod, Care4all, and I'm assuming MM avatar is actually him.

Can't recall what part of CO you are in Damo, but one of these days when you are in Denver... we shall have to shatter reality and consume a beverage.
Definitely. I'm in Denver daily for work, but I don't stay long afterward. We can figure out a time we can meet.

Damo... you downtown or towards the tech center area? Purple martini down here is pretty good... especially when the cops start using the taser!

different visual tastes for different people. It sure is a good thing too or we would all be fighting over the same people :)

Looks are nice, but it is what is inside that counts.

Oh yeah, definitely. And when you have lived and worked in NYC, you don't go getting any grandiose ideas about being hot shit. I might be hot shit in rural Mississippi, but in midtown Manhattan, you don't get those ideas. It keeps you real grounded like.

Oh yeah, definitely. And when you have lived and worked in NYC, you don't go getting any grandiose ideas about being hot shit. I might be hot shit in rural Mississippi, but in midtown Manhattan, you don't get those ideas. It keeps you real grounded like.

NYC drives me nuts. It seems a lot to me like all conversations are confrontational and argumentative. Just a difference in cultures. Comes accross as pushy to many rural types.

LOL.

OK, we do have some hot girls in Mississippi.

Just not many of them. It's like a 1/600 ratio of hot ones to plain ones.

Back