Fantasy Football!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I am a member of three leagues this year...

Two at work and one started at the other site!

WoooHoooo!

I tried this last year and nearly got killed. RStringfield became enraged, enraged, when I traded LT for some douchebag with Gentoo. Its a bloodsport gentlemen, good luck.

Im still waiting for my Brother in law ....

Hey if anyone one is interested .... We do an office pool every year ... 25 or so of us are usually in it..

Its easy .. just pick the winners every week (straigh up)

Its 50 bucks to get in and there is a weekly winner ---- and 3 finalists ...

Damo, are we still doing the fullpolitics fantasy football?

matt just told me that NFL sent him a note that they were canceling his league if they did not come up with 12 teams and they only gave him till last night I believe to come up with two more players cuz they only had 10....

did that happen to us and this new full pol fantasy teams?

care

They haven't said anything about it to me and the league is still there, rank you players the draft comes next Saturday...

Hmmm... I just read the rules and it appears we do need two more players. I guess I can hassle a friend of mine to join... I'd prefer they be regulars on one of the boards though. Somebody hassle two more people in!

gotta go fix dinner for hubby, but earlier today, he said he would take the slot if needed but i would prefer that he didn't...:) i'd rather use him as a consultant/bouncing board...and i won't be able to do that if he takes the slot! :(

but he will take it, so we all can play...if you can't recruit one more...

i'll confirm that at dinner... brb

I'm hoping that won't be necessary, but it is nice to know that it is there if we need it. There has to be one person out of our diverse group that is willing to give it a go...

Just one more player people! Come on, there has to be one brave person out there... Dix? Dano? Maybe Jarod?

Lady T... Last chance to get in on this! You know it would turn on your BF to have you asking about who to draft tomorrow, etc.

We need one more player! Come on girl... You know you want in!

:D

Ouch I have a real life fantasy draft tomorrow at the same time. Guess I'll have to set my rankings or something.

D'oh! Yeah, set your rankings and it'll pick for you. Make sure to take anybody out entirely that you don't want selected.

he will, but i'd rather you try quickly elsewhere...he is in 6 leagues already...

did you retry the other site?

remind me of the time again also

Yeah, I did. I got Justice to join... He's already done it. But he says he has little interest in joining another politics site. He just isn't as into it as we are...

Back