Fantasy Football!

Yeah, you got some nice backs, Dave.

LT was actually high on my list too. One of those deviations, not feeling totally confident in the Panthers' run game.

Well, I was hopeing to pick up three really good backs and have trade bait week 5 or 6 so that if my WR's get injured or arn't up to par, I have some insurance. TE should be getting bolstered too. Damo dropped Winslow, and the Chiefs Def. I'm trying to replace the Lions Def with the Chiefs, and pick up Winslow. Both my TE's are unproven, but chances are, at least one of them will be a force. My QB's arn't really going to get Manning #'s, but I know they will get points consistently.

Line up

qb-Eli Manning
rb-Rudi Johnson
rb-Willis McGahee
wr-Reggie Wayne
wr-Plaxico Burress
te-Heath Miller
k-Jason Elam

I havent deciced on my D yet ...
Between the vikings and Dolphins

qb-Drew Brees
wr-Muhsin Muhammad
wr-Joe Jurevicious
rb-Laurence Maroney
rb-Jarome harrison
te-Zach Hilton

LOL. JustJohn has one fricking hot team... But I'm still going to tear him a new one. The rest of y'all are just doomed!

Shit ... I look at my team and it could go either way .. I went with alot of youth .. Eli should only improve ... he threw for 27 TD's last year, rudi Johnson is in his 4th year and is ready to break out with the big boys ...he had almost 1500 yds and 12 TD's last year. Willis McGahee is by all accounts a number 1 back and is only in his 3 year...so Ill put my backs up against anybody's, Willis could bust out with a real big season. Reggie Wayne might become Paytons number one guy this year.. Marvin is starting to get long in the tooth. Plaxico is Eli's number one. Heath Miller is going to be a big time TE.. and without Bettis he could get called on quite a bit more inside the 5.
Im a happy camper and ready to take on all comers .......

Be prepared, Ladainian and Dunn are a force to be reckoned with

Dunn is a good back and great all around guy. As a Browns fan ..do they have anybody who compares.. and what Fantasy Team has that player? A rookie who is 5'9'' 210 lbs and catches the hell out of the ball?
By the way ... Dunn is 5"9" 185 lbs.... and the "experts" thought Jarome Harrison was too small... the kid rushed for 1900 + yards in divsion one ... and accounted for I dont know how many recieving yards.... he was the steal of the NFL draft ....!

Dunn is a good back and great all around guy. As a Browns fan ..do they have anybody who compares.. and what Fantasy Team has that player? A rookie who is 5'9'' 210 lbs and catches the hell out of the ball?
By the way ... Dunn is 5"9" 185 lbs.... and the "experts" thought Jarome Harrison was too small... the kid rushed for 1900 + yards in divsion one ... and accounted for I dont know how many recieving yards.... he was the steal of the NFL draft ....!

Harrison is awesome! The Browns got a ton of steals in this draft. Harrison being a glaring one. Babatunde Oshinawa is another, which won't show for a couple more years, at least until Big Ted Washington retires. The Browns are much improved without having LeCharles Bentley as their center, and I just wonder whats going to happen when he gets back. Problem with Harrison in the Fantasy leagues is that he is our #2 back, and won't get much playing time. Rueben Droughns is our main Running Back for at least two more years. Harrison will change some things up though.

Harrison is awesome! The Browns got a ton of steals in this draft. Harrison being a glaring one. Babatunde Oshinawa is another, which won't show for a couple more years, at least until Big Ted Washington retires. The Browns are much improved without having LeCharles Bentley as their center, and I just wonder whats going to happen when he gets back. Problem with Harrison in the Fantasy leagues is that he is our #2 back, and won't get much playing time. Rueben Droughns is our main Running Back for at least two more years. Harrison will change some things up though.

You're probably right about Rueben ... but Harrison is so good he may change the thinking by mid-season ... Harrison is the steal of the draft .... Im tellin you right here and now ... watch if he dont break a couple of big ones early ... especially off the screen pass. I dont know how old you are but he reminds me of Greg Pruitt.

Just a reminder to all participants.

The first game of the NFL 2006 Season is being played on this Thursday night. Make sure you have your lineup set before game time.

Good luck to all. I'm looking forward to this season.

Immie

LOL. I came in at the same time to make the same post... So I deleted the call to lineup setting!

It appears that the Paranoid Delusionals have handled Harold's Troublemakers handily!

WooHooo! I love the smell of victory before the game is over!

i lost, got crushed....a bad call help klaatu's position, but a bad call could go in my favor sometime down the road too....

L-Loser! That's me! :(

Well, I could have had Winslow as my TE and done slightly better. But Im just hoping LT can rack up some points. He is the most capable guy I have of doing that. Bulger didn't help much, but at least I didn't choose Plummer this week.

i lost, got crushed....a bad call help klaatu's position, but a bad call could go in my favor sometime down the road too....

L-Loser! That's me! :(

well... cullpepper is going to agervate you over and over... but any way good luck

I hope y'all set your lineups for this weekend, the games are going to start in less than one hour! Man, I love Fantasy Football. My money team lost by the lowest score I ever won with last week. I never won a game with less than 60 points before that. It won't do so poorly this week though... I had some players that normally contribute but simply had nothing to give last week, it ain't happening two in a row!

Back