Fantasy Football!

My team is looking like I should win every game from here on out. I lost one and tied one (which I should have logged in and made my moves before gametime). I have Winslow, which is the #1 TE right now. My RB's are still scary (Tomlinson and Dunn, with Barlow as backup). My WR's are moving up the list, and I will have trade bait with them. (Braylon Edwards, Larry Fitzgerald, and Javon Walker) My QB's I'm gonna keep shuffling around until I get some consistency out of them, but I have Grossman, Frye, and Bulger (which all should be scoring well and are looking hotter as weeks go by). My Defense is now the Saints, which I can't believe how good they are doing right now. So, expect a tough matchup from me if you have to face the Canton Bulldogs.

My team is looking like I should win every game from here on out. I lost one and tied one (which I should have logged in and made my moves before gametime). I have Winslow, which is the #1 TE right now. My RB's are still scary (Tomlinson and Dunn, with Barlow as backup). My WR's are moving up the list, and I will have trade bait with them. (Braylon Edwards, Larry Fitzgerald, and Javon Walker) My QB's I'm gonna keep shuffling around until I get some consistency out of them, but I have Grossman, Frye, and Bulger (which all should be scoring well and are looking hotter as weeks go by). My Defense is now the Saints, which I can't believe how good they are doing right now. So, expect a tough matchup from me if you have to face the Canton Bulldogs.

you keep taking all the QB's i try too get:mad: but hey ive got brad :) just as long as he dosnt breck out his walker i should be alright

Well, I'm not afraid to make a trade. Make some offers, I might be willing to pick up someone else off your roster that you arn't too sure about.

WooHooo! I beat Dave's Canton Bulldogs by 1! Sweet, Sweet Victory! I love the smell of victory on a Tuesday morning!

I also saw that John got his first victory. He's at the other building today so I can't congratulate him in person...

i cant waite to face all them Brownies ... this coming Sunday .... ;)

WooHooo! I beat Dave's Canton Bulldogs by 1! Sweet, Sweet Victory! I love the smell of victory on a Tuesday morning!

I also saw that John got his first victory. He's at the other building today so I can't congratulate him in person...

I hope we both stay undefeated for our eventual matchup ....

What did you do?

i benched S. moss and ricky willims from jac. togeather they had around 50 pts

but no i played chad johnson and A. bryant who combined scored like 8 pts or somthing... needless to say i ended up getting pretty drunk sunday night

i cant waite to face all them Brownies ... this coming Sunday .... ;)

LOL, Edwards might not be in my starting line-up... Javon Walker might be be. However, Winslow will stay, he is still the #1 Fantasy TE pick right now, and I can almost guarantee he'll have at least 9 points. Now for QB, I'm thinking I'll stick with Bulger. He's starting to produce again. So, be prepared for a matchup. :)

It also looks like Damocles could be celebrating a bit early. The Pinheads have two more players, a defense and the kicker. You only have Derrick Mason. You could get your ass kicked still!

Nah, I'm just happy about getting 27 points from a defense! How often does that happen. I know I still can lose....

Damnit, Steelers offense breaks down, Ben is dumber than a fencepost and throws a couple INTs, and he cant dodge tackles. Then, the Chargers can't get a Rushing TD with LT and settles for FG's. That means klaatus beats me with SD's K and Def. I had the lead and had LT. Wish I played Javon Walker of Colsten too, at least I'd still have a shot.

Hmmm I guess I should fill in the byes that I have. Then maybe I wouldnt lose by 2 points while missing 2 players :( lol

The nfl.com system is retarded though I dont even know if i should bother.

Eli's a coming!

Time to hype up the Big Game this week ... My 5-0 Bills vrs Damo's 5-0 Paranoid Delusionals ... one of us continues on the trek towards a perfect season and the other joins the loss column for the first time. Who will it be? The Bills led by "the kid brother" along with the two headed monster that resides in their backfield... or the Delusionals who are led by the Monsters of the Midway version 2006 ... ?

Hmmm I guess I should fill in the byes that I have. Then maybe I wouldnt lose by 2 points while missing 2 players :( lol

The nfl.com system is retarded though I dont even know if i should bother.
I haven't had much of a problem with it! :D

Back