Fantasy Football!

Looks like I'm in the point leader position again this week. Sad thing for you guys is I have my reserves scoring more points than my starters. Anybody scared yet? BWAHAHAHA....

:sexy:

i won thanks too larry johnson.. wow he kicked some butt 41 pts
That and Carr gave me a -2... My team just didn't perform normally. That's okay, I knew I would lose sometime and prefer it to be in the regular season.

Im getting worried about the playoffs. I'm positive I will win the rest of my games, but I have to rely on either one loss to the purple people eaters, or a second loss after I beat the Insurgents to make it in. It woul dbe a shame to be on top the power ranking and not be able to play in the playoffs.

Im getting worried about the playoffs. I'm positive I will win the rest of my games, but I have to rely on either one loss to the purple people eaters, or a second loss after I beat the Insurgents to make it in. It woul dbe a shame to be on top the power ranking and not be able to play in the playoffs.
It happens sometimes... I watched one guy score more than every other team in the league and still didn't make it into the playoffs.

Lol, you mean me? I'm the only one over 900 Points scored total. The only problem I will have the next few weeks is whether to play Stallworth or Walker. I might trade one of them to a team I need to win and beat one of the guys in contention for the playoffs for a better Defense.

BTW Stringy, don't play Ben Roethlisberger, play Grossman for your QB. I will be at the game in the 4th row on the 50. I will be doing whatever I can to make that place loud. The Browns fans and players are all pissed at the Steelers more than ever this year. We still have that 41-0 taste in our mouths and we want to return the favor. It's going to be a crazy place and I don't think Ben will handle the pressure. We will be blitzing him like crazy I bet.

Ouch!!! Tony Romo gave me a spanking ... I think his 42 points will be too much for my team to overcome .... chalk one up for Care ....

Just when I thought I'd start handing out spanking left and right. Bulger turns into a loser and Colsten goes out. Hell Stallworth was starting to come back around then McNabb goes out and he produces nothing. I'm gonna have to stick with Walker and Fitzgerald for the rest of the season. LT is still producing massive points and Dunn is still ok. I can finish the next two on top and possibly pull ahead in my division. But its a very very close race.

Well, I dropped another one. It appears my team has just had a downturn when I needed them the most... I'll keep working at it though... I'm pretty sure I can make the playoffs at least.

In an exciting turn of events, our division is so close that today, though I'm last in the division, only need one win to take the division unless somehow the Insurgents pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Insurgents lost his QB and RB for the season, and isn't planning on trying to fix his team for all I know.

I have to beat Forget It. We tied earlier in the season, and if I beat him, we will have the same exact record at the top of our division. I will win based on Division record though and go into the playoffs. Pinheads pretty much got knocked out because of the schedule. He will most likely win this next game, but I don't see how he can clinch the division since the two teams above him will be playing each other. So this next week will be exciting, and I'm hoping out of my group of star recievers, two of them can be healthy.

Donte Stallworth, Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colsten, Javon Walker, and Braylon Edwards.

They are all point producers when healthy. Unfortunatly, none of them seem to be staying healthy except for the inconsistent one, Braylon Edwards.

Back