Fantasy Football!

Well, my team is beginning to perform as it should! Now you are all doomed to failure! Wahahahahahahaha!

Congrats to you Damo for remaining the only undefeated team! The scary thing is that Chicagos defense scored 2 TD's and the special team 1 to overcome 6 offensive turnovers!! Chicago is a monster!!! Im starting to think a Bear-Charger Superbowl is in the works. The Colts dont have a running game, they remind of those old Dan Marino Dolphin teams.

Damo and Care... nice game you have going there...! It all boils down to tonight .... Beldsoe and Barber vrs the Cowboys "D"
I have Eli and Plexico going .... I need them to score a combined 12 points to win.

I started off good. Then my first couple losses, I was just getting outscored and had one of the highest points against. Now everything is going bad. Warner gets benched as I feared, my first pick Alexander out, Stallworth who looked like a steal after the trade to Philly is out, just when Ben starts to look good now he goes down. This past week everybody was on bye and I had to scramble to fill the roster.

I am going to have to kill mbl.

I have Eli and Plexico going .... I need them to score a combined 12 points to win.

Yeah, that should be real hard. I already count it as a loss, but hey if a guy can make a 62 yarder maybe...

It looks like I may have my first loss. Romo is now in...

:cool:

That's okay though. I needed to get it out of the way.

Looks like I finally have a loss on my account. The Purple People Eaters have handed me my first loss!

LT is my hero! 41 Fantasy points today. I only scored 108 points today though... could have had much more if I had put in Colsten instead of Stallworth but I was hoping Stallworth would make it another big game for his return. Oh well, I still won :)

It's looking more and more like I'll be making a good second half run!

Back