Fantasy Football!

In an exciting turn of events, our division is so close that today, though I'm last in the division, only need one win to take the division unless somehow the Insurgents pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Insurgents lost his QB and RB for the season, and isn't planning on trying to fix his team for all I know.

I have to beat Forget It. We tied earlier in the season, and if I beat him, we will have the same exact record at the top of our division. I will win based on Division record though and go into the playoffs. Pinheads pretty much got knocked out because of the schedule. He will most likely win this next game, but I don't see how he can clinch the division since the two teams above him will be playing each other. So this next week will be exciting, and I'm hoping out of my group of star recievers, two of them can be healthy.

Donte Stallworth, Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colsten, Javon Walker, and Braylon Edwards.

They are all point producers when healthy. Unfortunatly, none of them seem to be staying healthy except for the inconsistent one, Braylon Edwards.

I got some good performances this week. But they were all from the bench :(. It's all up to Steven Jackson now. 9 points and you win it.

You could have won the division if you had continued to play. McNair's 18 would have probably locked up the win. You might still win it.

Right on string! He has McNair and if he would have played the waiver wire he may have been able to picke someone up to ease the loss of Portis. The enitire point of this game is the know how to manage your week to week roster and fill in the gaps when necccessary. BF ..you gave that game away...just starting Mcnair alone would have won it for you.... and had you picked Benson off the waiver wire he would have given you a TD and 76 yards.

My team, scored the most pitiful score of the year... It looks like the Canton Bulldogs, unless Houshmandzadeh can pull off more than 33 points, have won the day... Congratulations!

Thanks Damo! I'm surprised I lost so many game in the regular season. If you look, I had the highest amounf of points scored but I also had the highest amount of points scored on me. Everyone seemed to have a good week when they played me. I'm just glad LT is proving to be the best pick-up at pick #5 in the draft.

Thanks Damo! I'm surprised I lost so many game in the regular season. If you look, I had the highest amounf of points scored but I also had the highest amount of points scored on me. Everyone seemed to have a good week when they played me. I'm just glad LT is proving to be the best pick-up at pick #5 in the draft.

Shut the fuck up ... I still have the most wins ... and with Rudi Johnson running against the Colts and Reggie Wayne going tonight I should be there next week .... thats when you can either gloat or moan. Let the chips fall where they may ...

But..if by chance Chad Johnson has a huge night for the Purple Peaple Eaters ...I'll bow out gracefully ..

And you are right LT is awesome ... ;)

Well mister 'I got the most wins', you'll be boo-hooing when I plow your pansy little fantasy team into the ground this weekend with a team that barely squeeked into the playoffs. Bwahahahaha!

Well mister 'I got the most wins', you'll be boo-hooing when I plow your pansy little fantasy team into the ground this weekend with a team that barely squeeked into the playoffs. Bwahahahaha!

You mean that one player team that you got? LT and the rest? Shit.. if I had LT on my team...I would have gone undefeated ....ran the table ....
:pke:

LMAO!

LT certainly put me in postion to get this far. But he only scores 40 points at most. Can't win without having a decent WR corps and awesome TE's. The QB has sucked lately but hell, they'll be enough to kick your ass :)

here we go...today is the day.. I believe all our players are on schedule for today...so we will know who the champ is by the time Santa heads back to the North Pole ....

Ok Dave ...now go ahead Clelebrate! You deserve it .... you are the Champ ... congrats and Merry Christmas ...

Back