Fantasy Football!

I slaughtered Imms by one WHOLE POINT! Woooooo!

Hey, one point is as good as 15.

I have never rooted as much for a single Pittsburgh Steeler as I did last night and they hardly gave him the ball. :( I mean he only needed 10 more yards to give me a tie. What the hell was the matter with them? I hate Pittsburgh! Almost as much as I hate Dallas.

Hey, do you think they knew that so they didn't give Parker the damned ball? :tongout:

Immie

klatu... your going down, even with larry johnson on bye!!!

And how do you propose to make that happen? :) In one respect you are lucky .. you will face a Dolphin Defense instead of a Charger Defense.... as I said..lucky you.. other wise get ready for a reality check ... :eek:

And how do you propose to make that happen? :) In one respect you are lucky .. you will face a Dolphin Defense instead of a Charger Defense.... as I said..lucky you.. other wise get ready for a reality check ... :eek:

yayaya i know, i will consider myself vary luck i f do beat you, but i do have a chance, not a good one but their is a chance... i need another fricking QB

Aww man.. LT is on bye this week... Gonna have to go with Droughns as my RB. Against a Ravens Def to top it off. Yuck!

Now, do i start Bulger or Grossman at QB? hmmmm

I haven't scored all that high though... I'm hoping with Housh back and my regular RBs I can get a game above 90.

ya, i think your going too have to be able to score atleast that much too win the whole ordeal... insergants are looking pretty scary right now

Back