Fantasy Football!

That is correct. I'll have Justice over tomorrow for beer and draft... After that it'll all be from work... We are so diligent... :D

Care, have you logged into the Draft Room? You should make sure everything is working before it all starts...

That was one weird draft folks! But it was FAST! I'm sorry I didn't know about the limitations beforehand. Next year it'll be better...

:/

My lineup:

Starters:

Drew Bledsoe - QB
Tiki Barber - RB
Ronnie Brown - RB
T.J. Houshmandzadeh - WR
Derrick Mason - WR
Dallas Clark - TE
Jeff Wilkins - K
Bears DST

Reserves: (This will be changing):
David Carr - QB
Reggie Bush - RB
Thomas Jones - RB
Rod Smith - WR
Kellen Winslow - TE
Chiefs DST

Canton Bulldogs is DigitalDave or DivingDW depending on the board.

Troublemakers is Harold on the other board.

Man, I'm watching a replay of the NY/NY preseason game on NFLHD... Tiki Barber is a STUD. I am very glad I have him on my team...

:D

Sounds pretty fair. Favre isn't going to have the crappy year he had last year and is sure to get going this year. Smith is going to rock. 80 catches at least...

Yeah, Favre may actually be worth more, but I'm not gonna use him.

Smith may be worth less with Keyshawn in Carolina now, but I think they may even give the passing game more efficacy, and thus, higher numbers.

I'm actually doing a very bad thing in most Fantasy Books by pretty much stacking one NFL team against everyone else's diverse rosters, but it worked well last season and I think this is going to be another statistically great year for the Panthers.

Yeah, Favre may actually be worth more, but I'm not gonna use him.

Smith may be worth less with Keyshawn in Carolina now, but I think they may even give the passing game more efficacy, and thus, higher numbers.

I'm actually doing a very bad thing in most Fantasy Books by pretty much stacking one NFL team against everyone else's diverse rosters, but it worked well last season and I think this is going to be another statistically great year for the Panthers.
I was relatively happy last year with Delhomme, and lost the game to get into the Superbowl when I didn't use him... (In my money league). Never, ever, listen to the "experts".

My line-up:

(QB) Marc Bulger
(RB) LaDainian Tomlinson
(RB) Warrick Dunn (Can't believe I got this go in round 3, considering Duckett got traded. Dunn should get more TD's)
(WR) Larry Fitzgerald
(WR) Braylon Edwards
(TE) Vernon Davis
(K) Phil Dawson
(DEF) Browns (LOL, they were ranked dead last, but they are going to be a lot better than the 'experts' say)

Backups:
(QB) Jake Plummer
(RB) Rueben Droughns
(WR) Javon Walker
(WR) Keenan McCardell
(TE) Jermaine Wiggins
(DEF) Lions

I'm pretty proud of this draft.

Back