Fantasy Football

sorry, i know you sont like it,

i can setup a diffrent one else whare if you wish

Cool. They have supposedly upgraded their systems and should have a better time this year.

ya i dont know its been kinda slow today, but i dont think it will be much better anywhere else, atleast a free one that is somewhat good

ya i dont know its been kinda slow today, but i dont think it will be much better anywhere else, atleast a free one that is somewhat good
Well, I know from personal experience that Yahoo is worse and the nfl.com thing uses the cbs thing so it is worthless to compare those two....

Others cost, so we'll keep it there. Most of the problems with nfl.com were on the live draft and compatability issues as well as the server freezing during people's choices. That and the people who weren't there, well it took FOREVER for the machine to make their picks and then they were suxor picks. The players lost interest because of their crappy teams and the league wasn't as competitive. This way we all start on equal footing.

alright .... i will start PM the info,

any sugestion to get the word out ?
Not really. We'll just have to keep this thread bumped. Sticky doesn't work all that well to keep them in people's minds.

You can also PM anybody who was in last year. I don't think some of them are around though.

me too... she must not be online right now

there should be plently of room though

i only found like 6 people so far that played last year
Yeah, maybe we should have done a 10 team league, I remember that last year it was a problem finding the last two people.

Back