Fantasy Football

Looking forward to doing it again.

Damo, how do you like having Kenny Peterson on your D-Line out there in Denver?

I played ball with him in both Middle and High School.

Looking forward to doing it again.

Damo, how do you like having Kenny Peterson on your D-Line out there in Denver?

I played ball with him in both Middle and High School.
I don't know yet. I've been busy with other stuff.... *sigh*...

I prefer live draft. As long as it does not screw me again.
That was problematic last year.... Hmm... we still have time to change it all. If people believe that a live draft will be actually populated with the people and that Java won't hurt them.

That was problematic last year.... Hmm... we still have time to change it all. If people believe that a live draft will be actually populated with the people and that Java won't hurt them.

ya i dont know, live is hard for me, it just tends to take a long time for it, and i will be pretty busy for the next few weeks as well. but thats ok

if you want to do live i dont have a problem with it, i just might not be able to be there for it.

like damo said we got some time, lets see what the others that will join say.

on a side note, if you know someone look for a league outside of JPP invite em if you choose

Why are people so afraid of Fantasy Football? Do they fear that I will mock their unmanliness if they lose?

That's why I like it. It makes me interested in other games more. Without fantasy football I will watch the Bucs and the rest of the league does not interest me much (if they have an ex Buc great, Broncos and Raiders, or a former Bucs coach as head coach, half the league, I might follow them casually).

A lot of people don't like fantasy football because it does not really capture the key things about football very well, e.g. line play. It tends to emphasize some negative aspects. And it draws in a lot of girly men types (or ib1s) that really don't know crap about football.

Hey Damo!

Haven't been around much. Politics have me depressed lately.

Immie
It's because there are no conservatives in government. It is more than just annoying, it plain stinks. The ones we voted in all went insane and started to follow Bush without any stop-loss planned.

Back