Fantasy Football

Well, if conservative is what those in Washington today are then I want no part of it. Then again, I don't want to be a part of liberalism either.

Immie

Well, if conservative is what those in Washington today are then I want no part of it. Then again, I don't want to be a part of liberalism either.

Immie
That's my point. It is what makes you depressed. We spent all that energy attempting to elect people who would work for smaller government, against nation-building wars, would work to solve the border problems, wouldn't grow the debt...

Instead we got quite the opposite with a religious lean.

Yeah, I hear ya, Damo.

Bob or someone send me the password to the league. The Tiger Sharks wants to go on a feeding frenzy again.

Immie

Shoot me the info too...

By the way... fox has a good site as does ESPN. Probably cannot do fox though since the libs would have a stroke. :)

ill right, i sent PM's out to the few that requested.... i probably should have check if i sent to yall earlier, so you might have a few PM's, sorry

is on nfl.com

league: JPP

we still have 8 open spots as of 5pm central time monday 8-7-07

i will check back here every day until the draft is done with incase people need the info... or just PM me.

hope to see yall on nfl

I'm not going to do it. Last year Rstringfield nearly came through my ethernet cable to strangle me to death after I made a trade with Gentoo. I'm in fear for my life.

ya i dont know, live is hard for me, it just tends to take a long time for it, and i will be pretty busy for the next few weeks as well. but thats ok

if you want to do live i dont have a problem with it, i just might not be able to be there for it.

like damo said we got some time, lets see what the others that will join say.

on a side note, if you know someone look for a league outside of JPP invite em if you choose
I would prefer an auto draft but if it is live I will try to be there

oh I guess I should say, I am GAME! I PM'd bob but didn't announce to the world that I was so . . . I am in!

I'm not going to do it. Last year Rstringfield nearly came through my ethernet cable to strangle me to death after I made a trade with Gentoo. I'm in fear for my life.

That was the year before. And I am going to be real upset if I don't get some revenge by beating you in ff. :)

fuck nfl.com its telling me i already signed up and my email address is already signed up but when I put my email address in to recover my password it says it doesn't exist. fuck nfl.com sucks for fantasy football.

fuck nfl.com its telling me i already signed up and my email address is already signed up but when I put my email address in to recover my password it says it doesn't exist. fuck nfl.com sucks for fantasy football.
LOL. Dang!

yeah... but ESPN's site is worse. Personally I like Fox's fantasy football. They do a pretty decent job.

Back