Fantasy Football

i could change it so it is public
I don't think we should do that. We can set up an 8 person league, or 10 person. Let's get people to sign up first, then create the league.

The problem was we started a bit late. I should have been more on top of it. I have already done two drafts for two other leagues that I am in...

We'll have to try again with a shortened season after week one. I think we'll get one more tonight. Make sure you set your draft rankings or you might get stuck with Michael Vick...

should i move the draft date ??

I don't think we should do that. We can set up an 8 person league, or 10 person. Let's get people to sign up first, then create the league.

The problem was we started a bit late. I should have been more on top of it. I have already done two drafts for two other leagues that I am in...

its not that big of deal, i will move it a week out, and if we get enough people singed up we can change it again. sound good ?

dave can sign up because his work blocks fox sports or msn or somthing.

its not that big of deal, i will move it a week out, and if we get enough people singed up we can change it again. sound good ?

dave can sign up because his work blocks fox sports or msn or somthing.
That sounds good. It gives people time to sign up.

but there is still the issue of LT and LJ not being on the list. as well as other players missing.

i don't know what is meant by the comment of not selecting another no.1. neither of those guys are on the list, anywhere.

but there is still the issue of LT and LJ not being on the list. as well as other players missing.

i don't know what is meant by the comment of not selecting another no.1. neither of those guys are on the list, anywhere.

you cant change the #1 ranking... i dont understand myself. i didnt notice LJ not being there but i didnt look yet either

The choice for No.1 cannot be changed, as far as I can tell, therefore you cannot move LT from the no.1 spot.

i don't know how else to say this.....so....

LT IS NOT ON THE LIST. ANYWHERE!!! I CAN NOT SET UP THE DRAFT LIST BECAUSE LT IS NOT ON THE LIST. ANYWHERE.???????????

i'm sure he is the no.1 player, as the list STARTS with no.2:stephen jackson. and it makes no sense at all that you would HAVE to have LT no.1 on your own player list.

can i say this again???

LT is not on the list. at least he's not showing up on mine. so i CAN NOT have him as no.1 on my list because he IS NOT on the master list.

i don't know how else to say this.....so....

LT IS NOT ON THE LIST. ANYWHERE!!! I CAN NOT SET UP THE DRAFT LIST BECAUSE LT IS NOT ON THE LIST. ANYWHERE.???????????

i'm sure he is the no.1 player, as the list STARTS with no.2:stephen jackson. and it makes no sense at all that you would HAVE to have LT no.1 on your own player list.

can i say this again???

LT is not on the list. at least he's not showing up on mine. so i CAN NOT have him as no.1 on my list because he IS NOT on the master list.
He is choice number 1, the one you cannot access or see when you are updating the list. You cannot move or change LT's number 1 status.

It appears that the list goes off the average draft order, therefore LJ is number 3, another one that it won't let you change.

I wonder if we should live draft so we can select the players that we want rather than be forced to take LJ as you can't even move him off the list if you don't want him.

He is choice number 1, the one you cannot access or see when you are updating the list. You cannot move or change LT's number 1 status.

Well that's dumb, last year I made out cause the four imbeciles before me didn't pick LT. One dumbass even picked a Defense for their first round. lol

I will try and log on tonight if I have time and set up my account. If not, count me out this year because I can't access it from work. :(

live draft is fine by me, i am just not sure when i would be able to do it, i have been real busy lately

Back