Fantasy Football

did someone delete the league at fox? its not showing up on my home page anymore?

no it should still be there. i have to sign in every so offten, i think it has somthing to do with windows live id... fusterating

well it dosnt look like many more people are gong to join, should i make an ajustment on leag size and move the draft up ?

and whats everyones thoughts on a live draft and when if you are down for it ?

well it dosnt look like many more people are gong to join, should i make an ajustment on leag size and move the draft up ?

and whats everyones thoughts on a live draft and when if you are down for it ?
Hmmm... I could do it on Monday during the game.

that would work for me.

just a heads up, foxsports was really pissing me off, their servers suck. i know it not my connection.
Everybody is checking their scores after last night's game.

Everybody is checking their scores after last night's game.

ya and during the game, i didnt have any issue with cbs or nfl. i think fox will come around, but i do feel that there was some poor planing there.

well anyone else take a look at the roster's... looks like it should be an intresting year

wtf...is fantasy football anyhoo?

I played I enjoyed in my youth..but I moved on...I for the life of me cannot figure out what this is all about!;)

I played I enjoyed in my youth..but I moved on...I for the life of me cannot figure out what this is all about!;)

well for me, it just make the games more intresting, funner to watch. i used to play for $$ but i dont have enough time to put into it anymore

You................

well for me, it just make the games more intresting, funner to watch. i used to play for $$ but i dont have enough time to put into it anymore

were a pro?...I am impressed...or not...only if ya like cheerleaders...if ya like grab ass...well I will wonder off into the sunset...lmao! Not into 'Brokeback Mountain'...see darla and cippie for that...lol

what kind of crazy ass draft site was that?

Also, only one starting RB and WR? Wow. More fun if you go with two of each. But oh well.

This should be interesting.

what kind of crazy ass draft site was that?

Also, only one starting RB and WR? Wow. More fun if you go with two of each. But oh well.

This should be interesting.
One of them is "flex" and can be either WR or a RB.

Back