Fascism or Democracy.

His entire speech is on YouTube. There's probably a transcript somewhere, too. Patriotically and peacefully, at least to non-ESL people, does not mean "go riot". What else do you have?
You're a Trump liar with no morals.

Look, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You just keep asking the same stupid question I answered 49 times. You are a liar.

You keep lying.
If you provide evidence......real evidence....it is impossible for me to "lie". Either evidence exists or it doesn't. Rallying is not rioting. Telling people to go to a location is not a command to riot. Patriotically and peacefully are not commands to riot.

His entire speech is on YouTube. There's probably a transcript somewhere, too. Patriotically and peacefully, at least to non-ESL people, does not mean "go riot". What else do you have?
Look, I watched the entire House Committee give over 30 hours of evidence. You're just a fucking liar.

I no longer give a shit about you. You are a lying scumbag. So....
I didn't lie about anything. There were people that were armed, there was one guy that fired at least one shot into the air. There is no report of anyone brandishing their gun during the speech.

Look, I watched the entire House Committee give over 30 hours of evidence. You're just a fucking liar.
I don't know how else to say this... You claimed that Trump conspired with people to riot. You claim that he was involved in coordinating the riots and you claim that he told people to go right. Do you truly believe that you have proved any of that? Do you believe that him saying go peacefully and patriotically proves your claim?

I didn't lie about anything. There were people that were armed, there was one guy that fired at least one shot into the air. There is no report of anyone brandishing their gun during the speech.
There is. You just keep lying. So, lie to yourself.

I don't know how else to say this... You claimed that Trump conspired with people to riot. You claim that he was involved in coordinating the riots and you claim that he told people to go right. Do you truly believe that you have proved any of that? Do you believe that him saying go peacefully and patriotically proves your claim?
Tired of your lies. This is going nowhere. You are no different than every other Trump liar.

Charles Manson said he was innocent. So, by your logic, he was innocent, yes?

Tired of your lies. This is going nowhere. You are no different than every other Trump liar.
Even if I am lying, which I am not, my lying would not impact your evidence. The funny thing is, I bet we agree on much more than you realize. If you said that Trump was way too slow to call off his goons, I would agree. I bet we would agree that his tweet about Mike pence made Trump, who is the single biggest piece of shit ever to be president, and even bigger piece of shit as a person. Do I think he was enjoying the riot? Absolutely.

Those things can all be true and it can also be true that you have not shown that Trump conspired, coordinated and ordered the riots. Those are your feelings talking.

Even if I am lying, which I am not, my lying would not impact your evidence. The funny thing is, I bet we agree on much more than you realize. If you said that Trump was way too slow to call off his goons, I would agree. I bet we would agree that his tweet about Mike pence made Trump, who is the single biggest piece of shit ever to be president, and even bigger piece of shit as a person. Do I think he was enjoying the riot? Absolutely.

Those things can all be true and it can also be true that you have not shown that Trump conspired, coordinated and ordered the riots. Those are your feelings talking.
We agree about nothing. More lies from you.

But only what someone says matters, according to you.
Ok....one more time....Just lay it all out. Show me what you've got. No tap dancing. No beating around the bush. Give me your evidence that Trump:
  1. Conspired/coordinated with groups before the rally
  2. His exact words that told people to go riots and attack the capitol
Take all the time you need. Explain it to me like I am 10 years old.

Ok....one more time....Just lay it all out. Show me what you've got. No tap dancing. No beating around the bush. Give me your evidence that Trump:
  1. Conspired/coordinated with groups before the rally
  2. His exact words that told people to go riots and attack the capittol
Already told you. All the evidence I presented so far you lied about and ignored.

Already told you. All the evidence I presented so far you lied about and ignored.
You told me that there was a rally planned close to the Capitol. You gave me the fact that Trump told them to go peacefully and patriotically to the building where certification was happening. You told me that he told the people the rally to fight for their country. You told me that people there were armed. None of that shows that he conspired or coordinated with any groups. That also does not show that he told them to go riot. If that's what you consider your evidence/proof, then I guess we simply disagree on what evidence / proof is.

Back