Fascism or Democracy.

Again....who can you prove Trump was working with, when did he tell them to attack the capitol? Either you can or you can't. Absolutely nothing you've provided so far comes anywhere close.
You have ignored the evidence I presented. Then you keep lying. So...Trump sucker.

You have ignored the evidence I presented. Then you keep lying. So...Trump sucker.
What evidence? Is there evidence that people rioted? Clearly. Is there reason to believe some wanted to stop certification? Yes.

At what point do YOU get to the proof you have that TRUMP conspired and coordinated with people to plan a riot and then told them to attack the capitol?

What evidence? Is there evidence that people rioted? Clearly. Is there reason to believe some wanted to stop certification? Yes.

At what point do YOU get to the proof you have that TRUMP conspired and coordinated with people to plan a riot and then told them to attack the capitol?
You just are going to lie. I take time to find the relevant information. You just say, no. Sorry, not interested.

Jesus Christ, man. I don't want tap-dancing, just provide evidence that TRUMP conspired and coordinated with people to plan a riot and then told them to attack the capitol.

That was your claim.

Jesus Christ, man. I don't want tap-dancing, just provide evidence that TRUMP conspired and coordinated with people to plan a riot and then told them to attack the capitol.

That was your claim.
It took you two days to admit Trump called the rally on day Congress certified the Electoral College.

Then you persisted in the nonsense that we have to read Trump's mind.

You are bullshitting.

You just are going to lie. I take time to find the relevant information. You just say, no. Sorry, not interested.
You've had 10 pages to present something..... ANYTHING substantive and haven't. He said patriotically and peacefully. You've provided zero evidence of your grand conspiracy about him coordinating. Please...for the love of god provide SOMETHING substantive.

You've had 10 pages to present something..... ANYTHING substantive and haven't. He said patriotically and peacefully. You've provided zero evidence of your grand conspiracy about him coordinating. Please...for the love of god provide SOMETHING substantive.
And you keep lying.

You remind me of Aristotle's example of two people looking at an elephant. One says, prove there is an elephant.

And you keep lying.
I can't make you not support your claim. He said nothing that other politicians haven't said. You have NO evidence he conspired with anyone and you've yet to provide his command to riot. Telling people to go somewhere to protest is NOT telling them to act like animals.

I can't make you not support your claim. He said nothing that other politicians haven't said. You have NO evidence he conspired with anyone and you've yet to provide his command to riot. Telling people to go somewhere to protest is NOT telling them to act like animals.
You keep lying.

Back