Fascism or Democracy.

Now, the onus is on you to prove that he planned a RIOT……as I’ve been requesting for more than 15 posts.
No, you kept saying no one can read Trump's mind as to why he held a rally on that day.
If I misunderstood your statement, correct me.

No, you kept saying no one can read Trump's mind as to why he held a rally on that day.
If I misunderstood your statement, correct me.
Correct. You claimed to know that he ACTUALLY planned a riot, not rally.

Correct. You claimed to know that he ACTUALLY planned a riot, not rally.
I was just trying to establish a fact it seemed you were denying. So we are clear and there is no reason to debate that issue.
We both agree Trump called a rally on that day BECAUSE Congress was in session.

I was just trying to establish a fact it seemed you were denying. So we are clear and there is no reason to debate that issue.
We both agree Trump called a rally on that day BECAUSE Congress was in session.

Let me know when you find the evidence that he PLANNED a riot……

Took several days to get you to admit Trump called a rally on the day Congress was certifying the election. One step at a time.
Most Trump supporters won't even acknowledge that.

Next question. What was the purpose of the rally? For example, people may hold a rally to motivate people to vote and get their friends to vote.
Without talking about mind reading, what do you believe the purpose of the rally was?
Did Trump just want a whining session, like group therapy?

Next question. What was the purpose of the rally? For example, people may hold a rally to motivate people to vote and get their friends to vote.
Without talking about mind reading, what do you believe the purpose of the rally was?
I discussed this earlier. A rally can be to increase enthusiasm for something or someone, celebrate something or someone or to protest something or someone . I’m sure there are others reasons.

what's stupid is thinking you could overthrow the government by a riot at the capitol.

trump was a sitting president. he could have declared emergency and gone full dictator in an official capacity if he wanted.

Biden will probably do this.

1. Continuity of government - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Continuity_of_government
    Learn about the principle of establishing procedures to keep a government functioning in case of a catastrophic event. Compare the plans and facilities of different countries, such as Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, South Africa, UK and US.

So, the rally on Jan. 6, increase enthusiasm for what, specifically? What exactly were they protesting?
In their minds, the stolen election.

Before we go any further, whatever reasoning you plan to use, here, will result in me asking if you plan to hold local BLM leaders accountable to the same standards when their protests turn violent.

In their minds, the stolen election.

Before we go any further, whatever reasoning you plan to use, here, will result in me asking if you plan to hold local BLM leaders accountable to the same standards when their protests turn violent.
I find ignoring the topic of the discussion to be a bad debate tactic.

Please attend to the discussion.
I am. The discussion is about protests/rallies. People who feel there is a wrong that hasn’t been, or needs to be, addressed will rally to bring attention to that “wrong”.

I am. The discussion is about protests/rallies. People who feel there is a wrong that hasn’t been, or needs to be, addressed will rally to bring attention to that “wrong”.
What did the rally on Jan. 6 want to achieve? Was it just a gripe session, like therapy?

What did the rally on Jan. 6 want to achieve? Was it just a gripe session, like therapy?
I’d assume it was 3 things: support Trump, protest the stolen election and stop certification /the official count of electoral ballots.

Back