Fascism or Democracy.

A fun book even you can figure out. You really need the practice...

58941478.jpg

Then, AGAIN, provide your evidence/proof that he coordinated/conspired to riot at the Capitol and gave a command to "go".
Is this your position:

There is a mathematically random relation between Trump calling a rally on the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College.

Is this your position:

There is a mathematically random relation between Trump calling a rally on the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College.
That is not my position. I don't think it's any more a coincidence that Trump had a rally there on that day than it is a coincidence that the protesters showed up at the cavanaugh hearing. It can be true that he planned the rally there on purpose and it can also be true that there is no evidence that he coordinated with any groups to riot.

That is not my position. I don't think it's any more a coincidence that Trump had a rally there on that day than it is a coincidence that the protesters showed up at the cavanaugh hearing. It can be true that he planned the rally there on purpose and it can also be true that there is no evidence that he coordinated with any groups to riot.
Again, to clarify. First you said it is impossible to know why Trump called a rally on Jan. 6, the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College--that there is no relation.

Again, to clarify. First you said it is impossible to know why Trump called a rally on Jan. 6, the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College--that there is no relation.
I'm going to make this very simple. If you are not a mind reader, or pretending to be a mind reader, then provide the evidence that he planned, coordinated or whatever the riot. Planning a rally is not the same thing as a riot. Planning a protest is not the same thing as a riot.

I'm going to make this very simple. If you are not a mind reader, or pretending to be a mind reader, then provide the evidence that he planned, coordinated or whatever the riot. Planning a rally is not the same thing as a riot. Planning a protest is not the same thing as a riot.
Did Trump call a rally on Jan. 6 because it was the day Congress was certifying the election. Or was it completely random?

If you think both statements are compatible, please give your reason.

Did Trump call a rally on Jan. 6 because it was the day Congress was certifying the election. Or was it completely random?

If you think both statements are compatible, please give your reason.
I have already said, at least twice, that he called the rally on that day. It was not a coincidence. It's all so not a coincidence that the kavanaugh protesters picked the day that they picked. For at least the third time, planning a rally is not the same thing as planning a riot. Also for at least the third time, planning a protest is not the same thing as planning a riot.

Good. Then you will stop saying no one can know why Trump called a rally on that day.
Correct. Nobody knows why. All we know is that he planned a rally / protest. If I am wrong then, for the love of fucking God, provide your proof that he planned the riot.

Correct. Nobody knows why. All we know is that he planned a rally / protest. If I am wrong then, for the love of fucking God, provide your proof that he planned the riot.
So, you are stating that it is mathematically random that Trump called a rally on that day.
Or are you claiming Trump had no knowledge that Congress was certifying the election that day?

Back