Fascism or Democracy.

Here is a question that you Trump supporters refuse to answer. Your response will show whether you are willfully ignorant or a liar:

Why did Trump call a rally on that exact day, January 6.

(Please don't bullshit that he has a right to call a rally. Not the question.)
He called it to say the election was rigged.

This is no different, ZERO difference, than what the Hildabeast said about the 2016 election

Or, what Al Gore did in the 2000 election

Or, for that matter the election of 1876, 1888, or 1960

Amazing how ignorant you are. Like all Trump supporters.
Like I have asked multiple times, provide your proof. Where are the exchanges between Trump and those idiot groups who are at the Capitol that day? When did he tell them to attack the capital and what did he say to tell them?

By the way, the last I saw none of those groups, like Proud Boys, were the initiators of the riot, yet you have claimed that they are the ones that he worked with to start the riot.

I'll give it to you.....you REALLY believe you can create reality by repeating things that aren't true over and over and over and over.
Buzzword fallacy. Learn what 'reality' means and how it's defined.
Trump broke no law.
The PRA states that presidents have to turn over all non-diary/journal items before leaving office.
He did.
Unless you can show me where the PRA was deemed unconstitutional,
RQAA. I already answered this question. Stop repeating the same questions mindlessly.
I have no interest in reading the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
You DO have an interest in asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over even though it's already been answered (even multiple times). It's mindless.
Your beliefs don't change reality.
Buzzword fallacy. Learn what 'reality' means and how it's defined.

Like I have asked multiple times, provide your proof. Where are the exchanges between Trump and those idiot groups who are at the Capitol that day? When did he tell them to attack the capital and what did he say to tell them?

By the way, the last I saw none of those groups, like Proud Boys, were the initiators of the riot, yet you have claimed that they are the ones that he worked with to start the riot.
Hint: What was happening in the Capitol Building that day? Anything?

Hint: What was happening in the Capitol Building that day? Anything?
That proves nothing. The people who protested kavanaugh did so on the day that he was supposed to be approved by the Senate. The fact that there is a rally or protest at the location of an event does not prove Trump's intentions.

That proves nothing. The people who protested kavanaugh did so on the day that he was supposed to be approved by the Senate. The fact that there is a rally or protest at the location of an event does not prove Trump's intentions.
Again: What was happening at the Capitol Building that day?

Again: What was happening at the Capitol Building that day?
Congress counts the electoral votes to certify the election. What does that have do with the evidence proving that Trump planned and executed the riots?

Are you going to make the same claim against BLM regarding their protests that turned violent?

Congress counts the electoral votes to certify the election. What does that have do with the evidence proving that Trump planned and executed the riots?
Took you many posts to admit that Trump called a rally on the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College count.
Since you are a Trump supporter I need to establish facts, something you Trump suckers hate.

Took you many posts to admit that Trump called a rally on the day Congress was certifying the Electoral College count.
Since you are a Trump supporter I need to establish facts, something you Trump suckers hate.
We all know what was happening at the Capitol that day and we all know that Trump planned a rally that day. No one has ever disputed that. You are claiming to know what was going on in Trump's mind. You are claiming to know his intentions despite a lack of evidence.

I gave you a whole litany of facts on Trump's Jan 6 rally, including a transcript of his speech, and comparisons to events in previous elections. You moved on to other topics. I guess you have no rebuttal--as usual--to what I presented. I figure now you'll post some lame one-sentence repetitive insult in response.

I gave you a whole litany of facts on Trump's Jan 6 rally and comparisons to events in previous elections. You moved on to other topics. I guess you have no rebuttal--as usual--to what I presented. I figure now you'll post some lame one-sentence repetitive insult in response.
I usually ignore your posts. You either have stupid pictures or hate filled personal attacks.

Back