Favorite alcoholic drinks

Real Irish prefer Jameson over Bushmills.

I don't really have any fine liquors or wines to list. I just have Bacardi and Smirnoff.

Beers:
Alaskan
Redhook
Sam Adams
Big Sky
Scuttlebutt
Harp
Dogfishhead
New Belgian
Blue Moon
Silver City
Harmon
Full Sail

Real Irish prefer Jameson over Bushmills.

I don't really have any fine liquors or wines to list. I just have Bacardi and Smirnoff.

Beers:
Alaskan
Redhook
Sam Adams
Big Sky
Scuttlebutt
Harp
Dogfishhead
New Belgian
Blue Moon
Silver City
Harmon
Full Sail

You forgot sam jackson beer

attachment.php

lol it's so gross. I used to drink it straight too. It's like rotting meat complimented by breathing fire at the end.

If that's a local microbrewery to you, I've never heard of it. Half of mine are regional, and only Redhook, Alaskan, and Big Sky are nationally renowned. I expect most aren't familiar with Scuttlebutt, Harmon, or Silver City.

Are you high Threedee? Dogfish Head, Big Sky, and New Belgium are all nationally available. Hell I can even get Alaskan in my local stores.

For beer, I'd say Sam Adams, Founders, Bells, and Dogfish Head are my favorite breweries, though there are plenty more that I love (some of which are detailed at www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com). For gin, it's either Plymouth or Hendricks (or the incredibly rare Old Tom). Rum is typically 30 Cane or the Kraken. Bourbon is Knob Creek, or if I'm in the mood for 'well' Makers Mark. Scotch....Johnny Walker Gold is good but rather expensive for what you get. Talisker 18 is very nice as well. Irish Whiskey is Tyrconnell 10 year. Tequila, I prefer Tres Generaciones Reposado. And for wine...I love Gamay wines but they're rare. So most French Merlots are drinkable.

As I've openly admitted (which isn't a good thing nor to brag about) I'm a "connoisseur" of alcoholic beverages but I do have my favorites in the following:

-Bushmills
-Hennessey
-Bicardi 151 (Straight up)
-Long Island Iced Tea
-Vodka (A toss up between Ciroc and New Amsterdam)

What is everyone's favorite party beverage?

Tuaca its a vanilla liqueur

its 35% alcohol and is like a flavored brandy.

makes for a great shot.

Are you high Threedee? Dogfish Head, Big Sky, and New Belgium are all nationally available. Hell I can even get Alaskan in my local stores.

For beer, I'd say Sam Adams, Founders, Bells, and Dogfish Head are my favorite breweries, though there are plenty more that I love (some of which are detailed at www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com). For gin, it's either Plymouth or Hendricks (or the incredibly rare Old Tom). Rum is typically 30 Cane or the Kraken. Bourbon is Knob Creek, or if I'm in the mood for 'well' Makers Mark. Scotch....Johnny Walker Gold is good but rather expensive for what you get. Talisker 18 is very nice as well. Irish Whiskey is Tyrconnell 10 year. Tequila, I prefer Tres Generaciones Reposado. And for wine...I love Gamay wines but they're rare. So most French Merlots are drinkable.

I was talking about the Northwest microbreweries. Only Alaskan, Big Sky, and Redhook are nationally known. I doubt anyone has heard of Scuttlebutt, Silver City, Harmon, or some other brewers I didn't even list, such as Mac n Jack and Manny's.

This man gets an award!

Back