Favorite alcoholic drinks

First of all, I'm not 50 you little bastard! I will let you know when I reach that milestone. It's not long, but don't rush me!

My grandmother actually passed. I was messing with Top. She did love it when I made her a Pina Colada though. And I always use dark rum.

The really good shit is spelled Rhum, ;)!

I never thought of Rum/Rhum as sipping whiskey until I went to the Philippines and my future brother in-law shared some Tanduey Rhum. Good stuff man.

You haven't tried rum until you've tried Pusser's British Navy rum.

pussers-bottle.jpg

http://www.pussers.com/t-rum.aspx

3D

next time you're there...see if they have the Kirkland brand 18 year old, sherry cask finish Speyside single malt. I know it's the store brand, but it is really quite nice. Their kirkland vodka beat out grey goose in a blind taste test, btw.

3D

next time you're there...see if they have the Kirkland brand 18 year old, sherry cask finish Speyside single malt. I know it's the store brand, but it is really quite nice. Their kirkland vodka beat out grey goose in a blind taste test, btw.
Wow, store brand vodka beat grey goose? I'm truly impressed. It MUST be good.

That's because Kirkland is produced by high-end labels. If you buy "Kirkland French Vodka," you're getting Grey Goose. "Kirkland Canadian Whiskey" is Crown Royal, etc. So what beat out Grey Goose was either custom Grey Goose or the Kirkland American Vodka, whoever produces that.

That's because Kirkland is produced by high-end labels. If you buy "Kirkland French Vodka," you're getting Grey Goose. "Kirkland Canadian Whiskey" is Crown Royal, etc. So what beat out Grey Goose was either custom Grey Goose or the Kirkland American Vodka, whoever produces that.

WOOSH.

I didn't know that.

the point being, however, that the price of kirkland brand vodka - or kirkland brand anything else, for that matter - is boatloads cheaper than the name brands that they emulate.

Back