Favorite alcoholic drinks

how are you 50 with a living grandmother and im in my 20's and both my grandmothers are dead

First of all, I'm not 50 you little bastard! I will let you know when I reach that milestone. It's not long, but don't rush me!

My grandmother actually passed. I was messing with Top. She did love it when I made her a Pina Colada though. And I always use dark rum.

First of all, I'm not 50 you little bastard! I will let you know when I reach that milestone. It's not long, but don't rush me!

ahahahahaha i knew that would piss you off :D

My grandmother actually passed. I was messing with Top. She did love it when I made her a Pina Colada though. And I always use dark rum.

awwwkward

makers-mark-bottle.jpg

Jack_Daniels_Bottle_by_holyshiznets.jpg

larceny-bourbon-750-72661p.jpg

Woodford-Reserve-Bourbon.jpg

bottle22.jpg

Yo Dopple for the sake of the thread please not attack...I know ya'll have prior beef but come on My nizzle (OMG talk about drun

All four of my grandparents have passed away. My grandfathers in '97 and '98, and my grandmothers in '07 and '10.

Interestingly, I had a great-grandfather live to 103, and so he only passed away a few years before my grandfathers.

I was just recently given a bottle of Glenlivet 18 and that is the best Whisky I've drank so my spirits ranking is.

#1. Glenlivet 18 Single Malt
#2. Makers Mark Bourbon
#3. Crown Royal Reserve Canadian Whiskey
#4. Tanduay Gold Rhum
#5. Watershed Vodka

All four of my grandparents have passed away. My grandfathers in '97 and '98, and my grandmothers in '07 and '10.

Interestingly, I had a great-grandfather live to 103, and so he only passed away a few years before my grandfathers.

Sorry about your grandparents

Back