Favorite Vegetables.

Your list is like mine except that I detest broccoli and you're also welcome to the hot peppers.

Fresh-picked corn on the cob though -- that's the best!
Yes, it is, my uncle use to bring the sweet corn fresh from the fields to us, large grocery bags, 8 kids ate a lot of corn. My dad was a banker, the farmers he loaned money were so grateful, we use to get all kinds of fresh produce and chicken. Fresh is the best!

Yes, it is, my uncle use to bring the sweet corn fresh from the fields to us, large grocery bags, 8 kids ate a lot of corn. My dad was a banker, the farmers he loaned money were so grateful, we use to get all kinds of fresh produce and chicken. Fresh is the best!

That's awesome! One of our grandmas lived on a farm north of Grand Rapids. She planted a big stand of sweet corn every summer for when we visited (and for them too). She'd send us out with buckets to pick it. Good times!

Chia seeds are freaking AWESOME.

It's like a secret super health food. Full of protein and all kinds of good things for you. And they do this wonderful thing in your mouth, forming a little gel morsel. Yummy!

Back